Framerate issue on Gameplay, not Cutscenes
I can't help but feel that the GPU just can't keep up properly. Is there any improvement when running in native resolution?
Also give software rendering a try, but remember to set Extra Rendering Threads to the amount of cores your CPU has minus 1. Tick the AA1 box below if you wish.

(02-23-2015, 05:36 AM)ssakash Wrote: okay, did you try enabling MTVU hack and playing the game ?

ermmm...

(02-23-2015, 05:30 AM)TKBVSED Wrote: I've checked the MTVU in the emulation settings, but still no improvements

do you even pay attention ssakash Tongue

Sponsored links

(02-23-2015, 05:36 AM)ssakash Wrote: okay, did you try enabling MTVU hack and playing the game ?

Yes, but still no luck!
try using software mode and set extra rendering threads to 3 and try again.

(02-23-2015, 05:38 AM)Coornio Wrote: do you even pay attention ssakash Tongue
I completely overlooked that, sorry.
(02-23-2015, 06:01 AM)Coornio Wrote: Do you even pay attention ssakash! Laugh
stop whining and start helping Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-23-2015, 05:51 AM)ssakash Wrote: try using software mode and set extra rendering threads to 3 and try again.

(02-23-2015, 05:38 AM)Coornio Wrote: I can't help but feel that the GPU just can't keep up properly. Is there any improvement when running in native resolution?
Also give software rendering a try, but remember to set Extra Rendering Threads to the amount of cores your CPU has minus 1. Tick the AA1 box below if you wish.

Do you even pay attention ssakash! Laugh
(02-23-2015, 05:51 AM)ssakash Wrote: try using software mode and set extra rendering threads to 3 and try again.

I completely overlooked that, sorry Tongue2

It made the gameplay go from 45 fps to 30 fps *sigh* Sad
okay, then revert back to hardware mode and increase the EE cyclerate and VU stealing a little bit.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction