Star Ocean 3 or Xenosaga Series?
(04-21-2015, 10:38 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Shion's room on the Woglinde your likely only to use once.

The main save point on the Elsa is literally probably the most commonly used point in the game. All through the game. There is another save point on that ship, but it's a ways out of the way. It does work though.

And there is no known solution for this?

Sponsored links

You can still save with F3, I almost don't use the real savegames Tongue2
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
^ dude, F1 saves the state, F2 toggles the save slots, and F3 loads the savestate. You got it all wrong.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-22-2015, 05:49 AM)Coma Wrote: You can still save with F3, I almost don't use the real savegames Tongue2

And when you get a corrupt save state, you will regret it Tongue

@bomblord - the only fix is just not to use that save point.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-22-2015, 06:03 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: And when you get a corrupt save state, you will regret it Tongue

@bomblord - the only fix is just not to use that save point.

Alright, well that's disappointing.
It doesn't render the game unplayable or anything. That other save point I said that works is literally about a 30 second walk away. Just somewhat less convenient.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
There is no fix for this fixing this will break things in other games which it was never done, that and there not even sure why it really happens, there is thread around here that lists all the broke save points which you gona ave to search for it. I even think there was person that try to solve this issue and might of found the cause?? but that went no where.

Best to just save state before you use savepoint, if it dont boot you to bios your good to use the save point. Not huge issue just annoying at first till your fiqure out what save points you can and cant use. as far as i can remeber only xenosaga suffered from this 2 and 3 dont have the issue.
(04-22-2015, 07:48 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: There is no fix for this fixing this will break things in other games which it was never done, that and there not even sure why it really happens, there is thread around here that lists all the broke save points which you gona ave to search for it. I even think there was person that try to solve this issue and might of found the cause?? but that went no where.

Best to just save state before you use savepoint, if it dont boot you to bios your good to use the save point. Not huge issue just annoying at first till your fiqure out what save points you can and cant use. as far as i can remeber only xenosaga suffered from this 2 and 3 dont have the issue.

Is this what you are referring to?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...TSC?page=4

The last post claimed to have a fix. Although it's more of a workaround.
(04-22-2015, 09:23 PM)bomblord Wrote: Is this what you are referring to?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...TSC?page=4

The last post claimed to have a fix. Although it's more of a workaround.

that the post that has the info about the saves which work and which.

There is fix the devs now about it just implementing said fix would break to many other games so they decided against.

Pretty much every you find on this will be workaround as the fix for this will never be implemented unless they find to do with out break many other games. I dont expect it to be fixed it not game breaking just annoying, if all the saves did it then it would of long been fixed. another theroy i heard about this bug was it depends onthe bios version. there is alot topic on this bug buried though.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Xenosaga-...lem?page=2

that was the post of the guy saying he was gona try find fix it went no where
(04-22-2015, 09:34 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: that the post that has the info about the saves which work and which.

There is fix the devs now about it just implementing said fix would break to many other games so they decided against.

Pretty much every you find on this will be workaround as the fix for this will never be implemented unless they find to do with out break many other games. I dont expect it to be fixed it not game breaking just annoying, if all the saves did it then it would of long been fixed. another theroy i heard about this bug was it depends onthe bios version. there is alot topic on this bug buried though.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Xenosaga-...lem?page=2

that was the post of the guy saying he was gona try find fix it went no where

The fix couldn't be implemented as a game specific hack?