how to get 60 fps
No problem. Definitely as soon as your able consider a new PC. In the meantime good luck with everything.

Sponsored links

(02-15-2016, 07:25 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: @jesalvein

Gamebreaking settings? That's a good one. Perhaps you don't read the tooltips to know whats safe and whats not. Particularly when those settings have helped several people. That's number one.

Yeah, setting the rounding/clamping modes to nearest/off will probably break a lot of games. Maybe most games..
(02-15-2016, 07:25 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: @jesalvein

Gamebreaking settings? That's a good one. Perhaps you don't read the tooltips to know whats safe and whats not. Particularly when those settings have helped several people. That's number one.
yep, kiddo.
I never used the emu, I never knew how it works. Laugh

Quote:Number two do you even realize how you talk to people? Someone asks a simple question and you get your self in a perfect tizzy.
Again, that's your opinion.
Please post it when it's interesting. thanks

Quote:As to how you got that title is beyond me.
Many things seem to be beyond your understanding.
Before providing support (which is definitely a good idea and appreciated around here), start by reading and learning.
Quote:But then again I've seen nothing but mismanagement ever since I signed up on these forums so believe me it would be a delight not to let the door hit me on the way out.
That's still only your opinion. And I still don't see where it could be interesting, kiddo.
Again, before trying to post, start by reading and learning.
Just like I did 8 years ago, just like many of us did.
End of the story and back to topic, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
@dogen

I think your confusing my recommended settings with that of someone else. I never suggested rounding/clamping changes. I would never recommend that for the same reason you mention.
@jesalvein

Absolutely we can get back on topic. People of your maturity aren't worth the time.
(02-15-2016, 09:10 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: @jesalvein

Absolutely we can get back on topic. People of your maturity aren't worth the time.

Insulting one of the forum's longest serving staff is not a good way to make a positive influence here and I already warned you once about upsetting the harmony of the community.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
My goal here of course is not to upset anything. But at the same time if someone is being rude or immature to either myself or someone else I will defend that regardless of what someones title in the community is.
That may be, but if you have a problem with one of the staff then please take care of it in Private Message. It's not the business of the other users and it looks very unprofessional when it's just in random threads like this.

For instance, if you don't like something jesalvein or myself do or say, you can send a message to Bositman about it. Or you can message one of us as well. But not in open forum, please.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
If he can't play on his computer, he can go play on his PS2. If he doesn't own a PS2 he shouldn't be using PCSX2 anyway.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Quote:Gamebreaking settings?

I agree with jesalvein. your settings might not be gamebreaking in perspective of accuracy but it'd be in terms of performance. I'll explain.

(02-15-2016, 01:40 AM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: Based on your CPU specs I would recommend a clean install of PCSX2. From there I would recommend the following settings. Under emulation settings set preset level 1 safest. Next untick the preset box to modify settings manually. Under speedhacks tick the mVU box. Lastly reduce the EE by 50%. Also if you have audio problems set your sound settings to async rather than time stretch.

your first suggestion was to set preset to 1 which disables all the speed hacks. then you have mentioned to just check the "mVU Flag hack" (I hope that's what you mean by "mVU box") and reduce the EE cyclerate by 50%.

now. don't you think you're missing something ? Yes, you miss the "INTC spin detection" and "wait loop detection" hack which significantly increases the performance and rarely causes issues. it's kind of like an efficient behavior of the PS2.

one more thing: I suggest you watch your tone when speaking to people like moderators, administrators (not meaning to sound rude). It's not a problem here since jesalvein is one of the matured moderators I've ever seen in my life and the same goes to blyss and I rather doubt they would take your posts seriously. but that might not be the case for the mods/admins on other sites....

you can easily lose your personal information when signing on less credible forums when the mods/admins are specifically targeting such details. even the regular users could probably deduce something like your current country (example: US).

Let me just pull up one of the advice I've heard from my mentor

Quote:ask for help whenever you're not sure about something, listen to the advice of the senior members and you'll go a long way Smile

The following above has certainly helped me progress well and I think I could even grow a bit better, thanks to the above persons words. you're free to follow it Tongue