Rune Viking Warlord stuck in a loop forever
Hello,

I've noticed the game Rune Viking Warlord gets stuck in a loop just at the first loading screen, it goes back to the developer/publisher/copyright notice, then to the loading screen again and so on, so it never gets to the main menu and I can't play it.

I'm using the very latest PCSX2 version, 1.7.5616, with pretty default settings, and also tried with the older PCSX2 1.6.0, all the same.

So what can I do to make it work/are you aware of the "bug" and planning to fix it?

This game apparently is "playable", but obviously isn't, at least for me...

Thank you!

Sponsored links

can you please verify your dump ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes, I also tried other dumps even besides the PAL one, all do the same...

Thanks.
"other dumps" ???
anyways.... did the verify return a green checkmark ?
It says this:

Hash 99d14776a17d7b2cfb8511175ee296d6 is not in database.

I think it could maybe be something about the emulator settings, I just don't know which one it could do the trick... Do you know any I could try?

Thanks.
means you have to remake your dump. it's corrupted
How can that be possible if I tried PAL, NTSC and NTSC-J versions?
You own all 3 versions ?
Then you didn't dump them correctly

How did you dump them ? We recommend imgburn to do so
Well, forgive me for not being rich, but I could've gone to Amazon, eBay or something and bought them all three versions, couldn't I? How do you know I didn't?

And excuse me for being honest, but you look more interested in enforcing some laws in some countries, as if you were some kind of police, instead of really trying to help and solve the problem.

I have many more PlayStation 2 videogame dumps and for some of them the verification says the same, yet they're working just perfectly on PCSX2. And yes, I use ImgBurn. Been using PCSX2 for decades already, actually love it and the latest revamp is amazing, and dumped quite a few games myself, also from the PS1 (with the music tracks and everything!).

So after all this conversation and time, we're still at the same point. I appreciate you replied anyway...

Thank you for your help.
well.
you know what the problem is, i told you above.

sorry for you if you don't get it.