FireShock - native USB Windows Driver for Sony DualShock Controllers
This threads' topic is horribly outdated, I'll provide updates soon™!

Hello! It's me again Biggrin

I'd like to present to you the FireShock project, a native Windows Driver for the Sony DualShock 3, 4 and - soon to come - PS Move Navigation Controller and DualShock 4 Wireless USB Adapter including full pressure sensitivity support for PCSX2 in conjunction with a DualShock 3. 

If you also need XInput-support, install the daughter project ViGEm!

If you'd like to keep updated on what I'm doing you might consider following me on Twitter and subscribe to me on YouTube. Like my work? Support me on Patreon!

Installation is straightforward, just download the latest setup, run it and follow the instructions:

After successful installation you'll have some new HID devices in your device manager:

If you've also ticked the PCSX2 Modifications you will find a slightly modified LilyPad configuration page where you can bind your controllers buttons and axes with native pressure sensitivity support:

Sponsored links

How customizable is the presented dinput device?

Like would it be possible to map the POV to the left-stick for instance, or map the L-stick to buttons?
No mappings yet. It's in the works
I was just browsing your github code and I don't see the source code for the modified LilyPad anywhere...
(10-09-2016, 08:08 PM)FlatOut Wrote: I was just browsing your github code and I don't see the source code for the modified LilyPad anywhere...

It's in my forked PCSX2 repository.

EDIT: here's the diff, it's a bit messy because I use spaces instead of tabs in my code.
(10-09-2016, 08:10 PM)Nefarius Wrote: It's in my forked PCSX2 repository.

EDIT: here's the diff, it's a bit messy because I use spaces instead of tabs in my code.
Thanks. Actually, the current LilyPad code uses spaces instead of tabs as well, so your fork must be several weeks out of date. Wink
(10-09-2016, 08:15 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Thanks. Actually, the current LilyPad code uses spaces instead of tabs as well, so your fork must be several weeks out of date. Wink

That's entirely possible Tongue
Is is normal to see a controller as two separate controllers after installing both Fireshock and Vigem?
(10-09-2016, 08:35 PM)csoulr666 Wrote: Is is normal to see a controller as two separate controllers after installing both Fireshock and Vigem?

Where? Using what tool?
(10-09-2016, 08:36 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Where? Using what tool?
It is on the default game controller menu inbuilt in windows

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kBjzr...sp=sharing

It also shows as double in FIFA 16 as well.