Tekken 5 help
(04-15-2009, 12:51 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's that stage only,so just live with it...

Agreed lol.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.

Sponsored links

I strive for perfection xD
(04-15-2009, 12:51 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's that stage only,so just live with it...
in the NTSC version I've had quite a few, BUT I fixed it, using DX9 hardware instead of 10.

set logi-Z and FBA on, and shade texture filtering, this should work

edit: I want to point out that using DX9 for Devil within is a BAD idea. if you're going to play that, switch to 10 and restart the emu
[Image: vg554p.jpg]

like this ? didn't help Sad .. tried same settings but with DX10 hardware too - still nothing .. but you used NTSC you say ? and what OS, PCSX2 rev and gsDX rev ?
yes, in NTSC it's fine. Vista 32, pcsx2 977 (SSSE3)gsdx 945 I think (it's up in the 900s)

and I also said use native

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oook I dl'ed latest gsDX svn (though i don't think it mattered) and tried your settings

- on 1024x1024 res the lines remain on all levels just as always
- on native res : @ DX9 it's perfect - no lines in any levels .. @ DX10 they're only in menus and in the level with the flames - there they're the same as on SS in 1-st post, rest are line-free
fps is everywhere 90-100% .. so basically it's either better graph (it's quite noticeable) with lines or native res line-free .. hmm I'll have to think Smile .. but thank you, answer is DX9 + native res

PS if there's a way for increased res and 'line-free' to coexist - feel free to share Smile
it'd have to be scaled, and I don't know the ratio t5 is using
[Image: ss1f.jpg]

this is the last remaining prob in T5 I believe (the pic isn't mine) .. only in this stage (City at Sunset) and only when the sun is on-screen - this weirdness shows (blue or red lines) .. no sun = it dissapears .. regardless of DX9/10 and native/not

do u have this too ?

PS I think it only is in hardware mode, but then again software mode fps was always unplayable for me in any game on any version
not tried that stage yet
Can you post the settings for the best performance in this game, on my computer it runs at about 45FPS?
Thnx!
MyBrute.com
PC Spec.: Windows Vista x64, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2,4GHz, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8800 GTS (640MB) Tongue