Microstutter when in fullspeed?
Oh, well.... I tested the G-Sync thing and another PC game that was crashing for me, and then I reinstalled the latest drivers.

So this will have to wait.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR

Sponsored links

New test-case...

Use F1 and F2 to toggle between fake/exclusive fullscreen, and NUM+ and NUM- (which increase and decrease swap interval) to test and report all the possible combinations.

All credits and regards to that sweetheart of KrossX
Tested on a W10 CU optimus laptop with.. I think February 2016 nvidia drivers.
Forcing stuff on integrated works 100% as expected and as on my AMD card.
Dedicated? ***** could know. 1) There never is tearing 2) Swap_interval doesn't make any difference 3) Framerate is locked to screen one in fullscreen windows (both borderless and allegedly exclusive) but not in windowed mode

Attached Files
.zip   tearing_test.zip (Size: 4,56 KB / Downloads: 147)
(05-27-2017, 12:46 AM)Old$ch00LGamer Wrote: Yeah trust me don't listen to these guys the stutter is there and is opengl only. The only thing left i can think of testing is linux. Also want to note that pcsx2 is not the only emulator to do this. Some emulators that use opengl have the same problem some do not.

It not pcsx2 it Nvidia lastest VGA drivers that issuse desktop with gtx1050 2gb even stutter pc games that run 60fps (hyperdimension neptunia re birth series on steam). My laptop with intel hd 520 has no microstutter with opengl at all only lag I seen is when not running full speed.