Dragon Age Origins & DS4Windows -- Please help me with this
I saw someone post the same question on this a year or so ago but there was never any help provided. 

I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to get Dragon Age Origins to work with my PS4 controller using DS4Windows with no luck. DA2 and DAI both work great with it but for some reason DAO is stubborn. 

So can someone please please please help me (and future people who end up with the same issue) on how to make this work?

Sponsored links

This is nothing to do with PCSX2 so moving to the Tools section where DS4Windows is discussed
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-16-2017, 03:43 AM)refraction Wrote: This is nothing to do with PCSX2 so moving to the Tools section where DS4Windows is discussed

New to this and this is where the link on DS4Windows.com sent me to ask for help. Where's the tool DS4Windows section?
You're in it now Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It's because DAOhmy does not support controllers. Nothing wrong with DS4Windows or your controller, it's the game that doesn't support any kind of controllers.
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
Ahh! Ok. Well thanks for your help

UPDATE: Of course after searching for weeks and finally posting to a forum for help I find a program called reWASD (https://www.rewasd.com/community/config/...33d906fe9d) that allows for the controller to work with Dragon Age Origins (Woo HOO!).