having display problems with PCSX2
I have some problems with the visual of some of the games.
One game for example showing only half of the intro cutscene (half of the screen that is).
The menu is fill with noise and i can barely see what im pressing on.
the game itself is really leggy (like somebody time stretched into slow motion) and having verticalĀ  purple stripes all over it.

another game have titles that should appear midgame but they dont,instructions that suppose to have pictures do not have those pictures any ideas about how to solve it?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: 2ujjfrc.jpg]
(01-16-2018, 02:09 AM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

graphic:radeon ™ RX480 Graphics

CPU:
Intel® Core™ i7-2600
memory:6GB RAM
Games:
DMC3 SE.
COD2:BIG RED ONE

settings:
http://i66.tinypic.com/2ujjfrc.jpg

PCSX2 1.4.0
windows 7 64 bit.

important update:
whenever i change the renderer to anything but direct3D11(HardWare)
he is solved but resolution is greatly reduced
As for COD2, there's not much you can do. The game has unresolved graphics issues and generally runs poorly on any system.

What you can do however, is upgrade to the latest dev build: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
well this sucks COD is one of my favorites Sad.
any way wich build should i donwload?

and how do i install it?
(01-18-2018, 08:31 PM)Hunter111 Wrote: well this sucks COD is one of my favorites Sad.
any way wich build should i donwload?

The most recent one is fine.
(01-18-2018, 08:32 PM)CK1 Wrote: The most recent one is fine.

same problem but i was able to play around opengel(hardware) to get it to work, THANKS!
don't use 8x you will get laggy and cause the GPU usage at 100%.....use x3 or x4 instead..
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-19-2018, 01:50 AM)smartstrike Wrote: don't use 8x you will get laggy and cause the GPU usage at 100%.....use x3 or x4 instead..
That really depends on the game, and on the monitor. For a 4K monitor it can be be useful. For a 1080p monitor it is pure overkill and 4x will be more than enough.