New 1329 Public Beta
r1329
i check any options but on this rev games verrrrry slow, 30 to 80% slowest , to the rev 1190.

Emulation of this rev is slow, on any games, slowest rev..

tekken 5 on 1190 and 1321 animation 55fps up to 70 i must check limit fps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ-c3_d1eoQ
on rec 1329 animation speed 15fps
suikoden 5 on rev 1190 70-90fps on rev 1329 20fps
any other games slowest on 1329.

i dont have CPU 10GHz , maybe u guys better optimize ur work

Sponsored links

this is not a support section, moving

also dont be rude, we do this out of the kindness of our hearts, we dont owe you anything, so dont bark orders at us, we can do without the sarcasm thanks
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-05-2009, 05:55 PM)refraction Wrote: this is not a support section, moving

also dont be rude, we do this out of the kindness of our hearts, we dont owe you anything, so dont bark orders at us, we can do without the sarcasm thanks

this its ur work i think?
official beta... then do some .

i say latest official beta its a s h i t.
Don't use it then? Or you do better,it is open source. I bet you have no bleeding idea how hard or complicated this is.Have a warning for flaming.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Unbelievable.... this guys are investing their free time to bring us the PS2 experience on our PC and you are bold enough to flame.
well, idiots come from everywhere, sadly u.u
if you don't like it, why don't you just use an old revision? its as simple as that
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
.. I bet he's using microvu, which, as the changelog says, it IS slower.

Cause else, the speed is the same
(06-05-2009, 06:28 PM)marche1990 Wrote: well, idiots come from everywhere, sadly u.u
if you don't like it, why don't you just use an old revision? its as simple as that

u must tjanj ur mother for make a big idiot.... dont insult... ur post a ... i dont know.... "masz kurwa najebane we łbie rumunie jebany?"

jak nie masz nic do powiedzenia to trzymaj swoją pizdę i się ni9e wypowiadaj.. chuja wiesz i t9o widać. po prosdtu zamknij j3ebany ryj skurwesynu rumuńska mordo .
Woops my hand slipped on the ban button.
Seeya
[Image: newsig.jpg]