God of War fix?
Im using GoW [SCUS 97399] [CRC D6385328] (U)

The game seems to work more or less ok at 70% speed (im using latest beta version and latest plugin betas without the latest betas speed is around 30%) im using all speedhacks i can do without causing too many problems...

Ive heard that most of the speed problems in this game is caused by fog that can be fixed by using a recompiled graphic plugin with fog parts removed....

I have been unable to find/download this plugin and/or any similar thing that will fix GoW...

Can somebody tell me what to get or how to fix it?.

Also any advice on how to speed up the game would be greatly useful as well.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

we dont allow linking to these unofficial hacked builds on the forum. Your best bet is to put in a request for gabest to add for removal for your version. Or you could use software mode.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-10-2009, 10:25 AM)refraction Wrote: we dont allow linking to these unofficial hacked builds on the forum. Your best bet is to put in a request for gabest to add for removal for your version. Or you could use software mode.

Request how? (im new at this).
go in to the plugin discussion section, you will see a sticky called "Gsdx" go in there and post your CRC number you can get from the pcsx2 console window when you run the game, then mention what game it is and what you need removing.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-10-2009, 11:15 AM)refraction Wrote: go in to the plugin discussion section, you will see a sticky called "Gsdx" go in there and post your CRC number you can get from the pcsx2 console window when you run the game, then mention what game it is and what you need removing.

Oh, Thanks Smile