Tekken 5 with AA ZeroGS
Is it somehow possible to play Tekken 5 (PAL EU version with ZeroGS 0.97.1 and Antia Aliasing turned on) without those lines, which appear if you activate AA?

[Image: k7mqyxtu.png]

I want to play this game with a nice resolution because without AA the game looks very very unclear.

And I ALREADY tried to play the game with the GSdx 962 0.1.15 SSE3 plugin in non native mode (higher resolution), but then the game crashes after the loading screen (but doesn't crash in native mode).

Specs:
Intel Q6600 @ 3Ghz
GF9800GTX+ 512MB
4GB RAM
VISTA HOME PREMIUM

Sponsored links

Update GSdx.
(06-20-2009, 07:17 PM)Raffael19 Wrote: Is it somehow possible to play Tekken 5 (PAL EU version with ZeroGS 0.97.1 and Antia Aliasing turned on) without those lines, which appear if you activate AA?

[Image: k7mqyxtu.png]

I want to play this game with a nice resolution because without AA the game looks very very unclear.

And I ALREADY tried to play the game with the GSdx 962 0.1.15 SSE3 plugin in non native mode (higher resolution), but then the game crashes after the loading screen (but doesn't crash in native mode).

Specs:
Intel Q6600 @ 3Ghz
GF9800GTX+ 512MB
4GB RAM
VISTA HOME PREMIUM

Use GsDX, set internal resolution to 1270 x "max native vertical resolution OR anything you prefer".

make sure your GSDX is rebuilt from scratch or u might see lines. You can just grab the latest gsdx from gabest's thread.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
This picture was taken with the ZeroGS plugin, not GSdx. I will download the newest version of GsDx soon and I hope that I am able to start the game than.

EDIT: Ok, downloaded the last verison. Tekken 5 now playable in a higher resolution. But THERE ARE still lines (GSdx 1406).
(06-21-2009, 07:37 AM)Raffael19 Wrote: This picture was taken with the ZeroGS plugin, not GSdx. I will download the newest version of GsDx soon and I hope that I am able to start the game than.

EDIT: Ok, downloaded the last verison. Tekken 5 now playable in a higher resolution. But THERE ARE still lines (GSdx 1406).

like I said your horozontal internal resolution has to be 1270 aka the first number.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
(06-21-2009, 07:50 AM)Misfire Wrote:
(06-21-2009, 07:37 AM)Raffael19 Wrote: This picture was taken with the ZeroGS plugin, not GSdx. I will download the newest version of GsDx soon and I hope that I am able to start the game than.

like I said your horozontal internal resolution has to be 1270 aka the first number.

My settings:
[Image: lvw8jyp4.png]

I'm using 1270 as horizontal res.
(06-21-2009, 08:17 AM)Raffael19 Wrote:
(06-21-2009, 07:50 AM)Misfire Wrote:

My settings:
[Image: lvw8jyp4.png]

I'm using 1270 as horizontal res.

alright let me check really quick and get back to you.

EDIT: Ok yeah wth O_O, it doesn't work anymore Sad I get lines too....
Okay, revision 1402 made this trick not work anymore, so I 'd suggest using GSDX revision 1398, then you can play all namco games with no vertical lines at higher resolution. I'm not sure whether to report this to gabest though. If you need that particular revision, find a way to contact me.
use 1200x1200 internal resolution, works for me
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-21-2009, 09:02 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: use 1200x1200 internal resolution, works for me

good find thanks!

It seems the value you need to use for the first one has changed from 1270 to 1200.