Duplicate: [Bug Report] Onimusha Dawn of Dreams [PAL]
I'm on it.
will post the vid asap.
I'll use a char with a long weapon so I can show some more severe scenarios than the one already uploaded.

Edit : Vid posted.

Sponsored links

sure that's fine
So here are 3 little vids that demonstarte the bug -
http://uploaded.to/file/rzbqkn
hello.i recently bought onimusha dawn of dreams(2 disc edition)pal.i tried it on pcsx2 but i have the problem you can see on the screenshoot.also the whole screen in the main menu is this kind of yellow that appers in the down part of the screenshoot.does this also happen in ps2,because i can't test it directly now, cuz my ps2 is in a friend's house.thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No it's a bug (probably PCSX2) and no known solution for it. It's minor though, won't prevent you from playing/finishing the game.
Edit: Merged to old thread
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-02-2009, 08:09 AM)Bositman Wrote: No it's a bug (probably PCSX2) and no known solution for it. It's minor though, won't prevent you from playing/finishing the game.
Edit: Merged to old thread

ok.thanks for the answer.i think then that i'll play it on my ps2 when it returns home.Tongue
Ahmmm.I couldn't wait and i started the game in pcsx2.Until i found jubei(the little girl that comes with you)i had no problem but now i am encoutering something like the mirror problem in god of war 2.Unfortunately it isn't solved with native resolution).Tried a lot of other things like trying with another version,gsdx version,setting the advanced config to full and extra preserve+sign etc.
Anyone that can help me?
The original post wasn't a bug and the "sub-issue" is a dupe of the IPU issue that still exists.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Duplicate since it has been reported already.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Duplicate/Invalid/rejected bug reports subforum.