Auto zoom function in 1.7+?
Hi! 

I've been testing the PCSX2 1.7 nightly build (QT?) yesterday for the first time and I'm missing the auto-zoom function. 

I like using it when I play with widescreen patches on, which is always by now. Because for FMVs I want to keep the original aspect ratio, so I have the FMV aspect ratio override turned to 4:3. But that typically means black bars left and right and for some games, like Xenosaga episode III, which adds black bars on top and bottom as well, that I have four black bars all around. For these games I liked setting zoom to auto in version 1.6. (via CTRL + *)

In 1.7, I've seen there is a crop function, which I assume is for that too, but there is no auto-setting. I don't want to adjust the cropping every time the game jumps between 4:3 and 16:9 back and forth. 

Is there still a way to do that?

Edit: I tested cropping. And that doesn't help. It doesn't crop the black bars, but only the rendered image, which I don't want to be cropped. Only the vertical zoom helps. But I don't see an option to set that on auto, either.

Sponsored links