Automatically managed Folder Memory Card - Public Test
Lol that was fast, thanks
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Trying to convert multiple memcards to the same folder but if I try to reuse the same folder name for the next memcard I get Eror (file name already exists), probably because memcard 2 has multiple save files memcard 1 did as well.
I guess providing an overwrite option would be very useful in these cases.

Also attaching a memcard that converting it crashes pcsx2.

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001-ONE2.rar (Size: 1,44 MB / Downloads: 146)
(06-11-2015, 07:23 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Rayman Revolution does not like the folder MC system

Try this and report back, please: (outdated, please use newer build)

(06-11-2015, 08:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: Trying to convert multiple memcards to the same folder but if I try to reuse the same folder name for the next memcard I get Eror (file name already exists), probably because memcard 2 has multiple save files memcard 1 did as well.
I guess providing an overwrite option would be very useful in these cases.

You're right, that doesn't work at the moment. As a workaround, you can convert them into multiple folders, and then just move them together into one with your preferred file explorer.
Yeah that's what I did. Took loads of time, I had one memcard for each game Tongue Maybe a mass convert option would serve too
When I attempted to save newly obtained Battle Trophies in Star Ocean 3 my PCSX2 froze completely and crashed out.

Will attempt it again to see if it happens again.

[Edit]
Now it didn't occur when obtaining other ones again.

Maybe it was because some of the 'BT data' was from another Save File, not sure. Seems odd. Can't fully reproduce it, but it did occur.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(06-11-2015, 10:39 PM)AdmiralCurtiss Wrote: Try this and report back, please: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5268...-rayman.7z

Rayman can now load its own saves. Converting the MC also works without error.
(06-11-2015, 08:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: Also attaching a memcard that converting it crashes pcsx2.

Should be fixed.

(06-11-2015, 11:39 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Rayman can now load its own saves. Converting the MC also works without error.

Excellent, thanks.
.hack//Fragment can't find the Netconfig (in my case BWNETCNF) and is unable to connect online as a result.
Ah, that makes sense, I can probably just add that to the files that are always loaded. Do you know if the network config folder is always called "BWNETCNF"?
I actually don't know.