BT3 Graphics Question
I have a pretty decent computer, I don't see why I couldn't run a PS2 game when I can run BF3 on high settings smoothly. So I was wondering what do my settings need to be to run BT3 on the highest? Thanks.

Sponsored links

Tell me. : you arent comparing native pc games and ps2 emulation , are you ? Because it's a complete nonsense.

Start by stating your pc specs, plugins config, pcsx2 version, if you are runnung your game from iso or dvd, and of course, try to describe precisely your issue .
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-05-2012, 11:16 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Tell me. : you arent comparing native pc games and ps2 emulation , are you ? Because it's a complete nonsense.

Start by stating your pc specs, plugins config, pcsx2 version, if you are runnung your game from iso or dvd, and of course, try to describe precisely your issue .
I don't have an issue. I would just like the game to look better. That's all.

Download pcsx2 0.9.9.

Well, whats your PC because pcsx2 is quite demanding.

To make the Game Look Better :-
  • Use FXAA : Press Page Up while in gameplay. (best)
  • Use MSAA : Open GSDX.ini and add the line allowhacks=1 and re-configure GSDX and set MSAA to say 2, or 4. (Highly Demanding)
  • Increase the Internal Resolution. Play it at 3x / 4x Native or higher.

But Remember this settings may cause the game to go very slow. Excl
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(03-05-2012, 01:02 PM)recoder Wrote: Download pcsx2 0.9.9.

Well, whats your PC because pcsx2 is quite demanding.

To make the Game Look Better :-
  • Use FXAA : Press Page Up while in gameplay. (best)
  • Use MSAA : Open GSDX.ini and add the line allowhacks=1 and re-configure GSDX and set MSAA to say 2, or 4. (Highly Demanding)
  • Increase the Internal Resolution. Play it at 3x / 4x Native or higher.

But Remember this settings may cause the game to go very slow. Excl
i5 quad core 2.8ghz
ati radeon 5770
windows 7 64bit
4gb ram
Your current gsdx settings would be useful too
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

(03-05-2012, 06:21 PM)refraction Wrote: Your current gsdx settings would be useful too
I literally have no idea what that is.

if you go to the config menu then down to GS, then plugin settings and give us a screenshot of what you have in there.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

(03-05-2012, 07:12 PM)refraction Wrote: if you go to the config menu then down to GS, then plugin settings and give us a screenshot of what you have in there.
[Image: GS.png]
Try unchecking the Native and use Scaling say, 4x or 6x Native. and try to use the features as said earlier.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]