[BUG REPORT] Fatal Frame 1 [NTSC]
(01-13-2009, 07:42 AM)Gentleman Wrote: Sound issues: Sometimes while playing I lost the sound effects, only the BGM remained. To get the sound effects back it was needed to save the game and reload from the memory card. Reloading from a saved state won't fix the problem.

anyone know if there's a way to fix this? game works fine other than that, losing sound gets kind of annoying...

Sponsored links

This is an old issue. I thought it had been fixed by now. Can't help ya there, sorry.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

(08-17-2009, 02:14 PM)Gentleman Wrote: This is an old issue. I thought it had been fixed by now. Can't help ya there, sorry.

i think i might have actually figured out what causes it...it seems making a save state triggers the problem...ive played for over an hour without pressing f1 at all and just used the ingame memory saves and i didnt lose any of the sound

anyways i finished the game last night and im hoping parts 2 and 3 will be playable soon
(08-18-2009, 01:00 AM)venom4911 Wrote:
(08-17-2009, 02:14 PM)Gentleman Wrote: This is an old issue. I thought it had been fixed by now. Can't help ya there, sorry.

i think i might have actually figured out what causes it...it seems making a save state triggers the problem...ive played for over an hour without pressing f1 at all and just used the ingame memory saves and i didnt lose any of the sound

anyways i finished the game last night and im hoping parts 2 and 3 will be playable soon

Good to know Smile Part 2 and 3 are unplayable for a long time, it seems to be a very delicate bug. Anyway, don't lose hope. Maybe someday Smile
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

oh man. i was able to get my Finder mode open a couple of times during the last boss, but now the game freezes x_x havent found a good angle to use it yet. QQ ill keep trying tho

if anyone's got a cheat for infinite health, id love to get it lol
i rly wanna see the ending of this game Tongue2

EDIT: okay, after lots of F1, F2 and F3, i got to finish Kirie off D:
oemgee, it was rly a pain in the ass...
but it worked. lol
You know necrophilia is banned in many states..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]