Can't play, need help
Put the archive on your Desktop and extract it.
And maybe UAC doesn't allow it.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

(05-04-2014, 07:27 PM)shuqx Wrote: Honestly Idk, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YroovpJPn5U maybe you can decode it

What a long explanation...and no,you don't need to place pcsx2 in your main drive(C : \ ),your can place in your desktop,or anywhere you want in non windows partition.
(05-04-2014, 07:43 PM)vsub Wrote: You get that error because of the UAC service(pcsx2 don't have permissions to write in that folder)

That file contains settings which are creates only once the first time you run new bios.
1.Move the folder to some other place or partition.
2.Open notepad and type "RunWizard=0" without quotes
3.File=>Save as=>from Save as type choose All files
4.Save with name portable.ini to the folder where the pcsx2.exe now is

Doing so will convert the installer version to portable version and all your saves and save states will be saved in the pcsx2 folder(not in My Documents)

It says im not allowed to save it in this location and I have to contact the administrator.... but I am the admin D: can i bypass this somehow?
Where exactly do you try to save...not in Program Files right?
(05-04-2014, 07:55 PM)vsub Wrote: Where exactly do you try to save...not in Program Files right?

Program Files (x86) the way you said that makes it sound like I shouldn't be trying to put it there
I told you before, save it on desktop, then run pcsx2
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-04-2014, 07:57 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: I told you before, save it on desktop, then run pcsx2

Save what on desktop?
(05-04-2014, 08:00 PM)shuqx Wrote: Save what on desktop?

The pcsx2 folder that you've extracted.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-04-2014, 08:01 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: The pcsx2 folder that you've extracted.

no dice, could it be my iso?
Where's your iso located?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]