Codebreaker on PCSX2 0.9.7
PCSX2 don't need master codes and are you sure that your code is raw format(it doesn't look like it is)
From where did you get that code

Sponsored links

So what exactly is the problem Shady?

Can you not boot the cheats? or are the cheats not working?

Whats the error?
well, I got Codebreaker, I booted it on PCSX2, enabled the cheats for the game I wanted.
but when I press " Start game " and change the ISO then reboot, it gives me an error and the cheats don't work.
You have to change the iso before you hit start game.

??

So start codebreaker - Pick Cheats - click on start game when the "please insert disc" comes up
load iso from CDVD>iso selecter>game

Then either click back on the codebreaker screen or go to System>REsume if you closed it

.. then once your inside the codebreaker screen again hit X to continue and load game.

Also underneath options you have to have "Auto TRay" set to off i believe

Try that and get back to me
Before it says
worked like a charm.
Help appreciated, thank you.
No problem Smile

Anytime buddy..
(06-28-2010, 01:28 AM)Malebolge Wrote: You have to change the iso before you hit start game.

??

So start codebreaker - Pick Cheats - click on start game when the "please insert disc" comes up

Then either click back on the codebreaker screen or go to System>REsume if you closed it

.. then once your inside the codebreaker screen again hit X to continue and load game.

Before it says

hi i tried that but it just wont work pls help
(06-28-2010, 01:28 AM)Malebolge Wrote: You have to change the iso before you hit start game.

??

Before it says

I dont know how shady got it to work ???... when i got to this part ( So start codebreaker - Pick Cheats - click on start game when the "please insert disc" comes up ) i click on load iso from CDVD>iso selecter>game ..after that pcsx2 auto load the game so i can't switch back to codebreaker to start the game with the loaded codes.
Codebreaker v10 works here without flaw on 0.9.7.3113 Smile so that's no issue, only flaw is that it lacks the persona games Smile
(07-17-2010, 10:40 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Codebreaker v10 works here without flaw on 0.9.7.3113 Smile so that's no issue, only flaw is that it lacks the persona games Smile

whats the steps to make it work ?