Complete list of ALL BIOS Types we can get online with??
hilarous stuff!

You're great man, keep up. Just for the lulz.

BTW greets from irc:

psyman (our layer) says we can sue you because you're harrasing us on our own site (yeah, that's our site, that we paid real money for)

(actual quote, It's not my site tho ;p)
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |

Sponsored links

(07-28-2009, 04:06 PM)korisnik2007a Wrote: Why are you so philosophical about it...Such posts don't really make sense,only in movies and rarely in real life...Also,they can ban you because of cookies/cache and you don't always get other IP...Don't delude yourself...People are here to help in legal issues,in such illegal issues like this one,you must not expect help...They were even kind enough to answer this much to you,and you ain't even banned...so my friendly advice to you is : "Act friendly to those that act the same,and for illegal issues go here

Once again, did i start this argument? Why dont you look once more at my initial post.

And yeah there are laws against harassment even on the internet. Which i do have a right to file. And i will not hesitate to against those who abuse other people under whatever protection they have. This is most common mentality in this world. Everyone is scared, so they seek out whatever shields they can, usually involving some sacrifice of personal interest to cling to a large group of people you believe will protect you, or somehting of the sort, and attack everyone else using them. And of course what i say wont make sense to imbeciles. Nothing ever goes through a skull so thick.
(07-28-2009, 04:09 PM)yunsabit Wrote: hilarous stuff!

You're great man, keep up. Just for the lulz.

BTW greets from irc:

psyman (our layer) says we can sue you because you're harrasing us on our own site (yeah, that's our site, that we paid real money for)

(actual quote, It's not my site tho ;p)

1. What do layers do?
2. And when was he contacted? Am i considreed such a large threat that someone actually CALLED THE LAWYER? Ill take that as a compliment.
3.If what im doing is a serious offense id have been banned by now, so theres your indication that its not.
k, you said some people here are fools.

* yunsabit calls his lawyer.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
Good luck to you.

I have cheap bios want you some ?

*runs to code some bugs*

(07-28-2009, 04:13 PM)Petre Wrote: 3.If what im doing is a serious offense id have been banned by now, so theres your indication that its not.

Or, theres your indication that its too much fun to ban you ;p
\Edit\

Coming up with a nice post.

brb
(07-28-2009, 04:18 PM)drkIIRaziel Wrote: Good luck to you.

*runs to code some bugs*

Yes, sell them to MY lawyer.
(07-28-2009, 04:21 PM)yunsabit Wrote: \Edit\

Coming up with a nice post.

brb

Yeah im "ninja editing" because im admitting to doing illegal stuff, then deleting it for fun so all you can see is that i edited all of my posts.

By the way im sorry to inform you this is the last time you'll be ackknowledged, because i dont speak to females. They are a lesser form of life. And you can take me to court for THAT one.
NINJA ! woo ~~
(07-28-2009, 04:18 PM)drkIIRaziel Wrote: Good luck to you.

*runs to code some bugs*

<edit>
(07-28-2009, 04:13 PM)Petre Wrote: 3.If what im doing is a serious offense id have been banned by now, so theres your indication that its not.

Or, theres your indication that its too much fun to ban you ;p

Well, sir i think in a court of law, the judge would ultimately ask why, if i was so bothersome that the issue had to be taken into a courtroom, i wasnt banned to prevent any further problems? Courts like stuff like this. It puts the ball in my court. So have all the "fun" you want.
T3H RAEG
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
@Petre
Hey, i like your attitude, if you're a chick, please PM me your IM details. I like rebellistic ladies. thank you.

P.S.: If you're a guy, please stop making fun of yourself. If you've any integrity, you should know by now no one likes your company here. So why not just leave?