Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex - Blurry and bugs graphic after update Nightly Ver.
Hello everyone.

A few days ago I updated PCSX2 Nightly after only a year. Previously playing Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex I had absolutely no problems. Now, after updating to the latest version, the game looks like in the attached screenshot, it is blurry and has errors, e.g. on the edges of Crash's silhouette. I tried changing different settings but there was no difference (only when changing Blending Accuracy to minimal there is a very slight difference). Out of curiosity, I downloaded an older build from January 2023 and everything works as it should. What could this be the cause of?

Sponsored links

Working as intended, that effect is supposed to be there, it just looks weird when you upscale, as it's a depth of field effect.

The game is displayed correctly.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-09-2024, 05:05 PM)refraction Wrote: Working as intended, that effect is supposed to be there, it just looks weird when you upscale, as it's a depth of field effect.

The game is displayed correctly.

I do not think so. Look at the screenshot below. It is made at the same level, except that the emulator is a build from December 17, 2022. Graphic settings are the same as in the current version. To make sure that it was not the fault of the settings of my current build that has the problem, I updated the December build to the current version using the updater and the problem appeared again. 

Because effect wasn't properly emulated in 2022.
So, yes. It's normal
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-10-2024, 01:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Because effect wasn't properly emulated in 2022.
So, yes. It's normal

Damn it. Is it possible to disable this effect from the emulator?
Sure. Use an older build
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go