Custom Shaders for GSdx
Go create your own thread, this is not the place to ask for that.

Sponsored links

I'll just leave it here.

.zip   GLS_Smart_VeryhighXY_Nat_Bloom.zip (Size: 1,55 KB / Downloads: 11.406)
(measly ported from http://forums.ngemu.com/showpost.php?p=2...tcount=423 )

By the way, could the mod allow .fx file to be attached here?
There's a shader list, but I think it needs some sort of screenshot comparison standard so that thumbnails are shown. A wiki thing perhaps?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
No uh, I just find it kind of inconvenience to zip 3-5KB renamed text file just to be able to add it to attachment.

Wiki would be best of course, but I doubt anyone will maintain it in the long run. Tongue2
It wasn't a comment about your attachment request (I would like to attach .patch files me'self), it was just a comment in general. XD

Would be nice such a wiki, would've been nice to have one for Pete's OGL2 shaders.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(08-23-2012, 03:37 AM)naoan Wrote: No uh, I just find it kind of inconvenience to zip 3-5KB renamed text file just to be able to add it to attachment.

Wiki would be best of course, but I doubt anyone will maintain it in the long run. Tongue2

Long run is a different issue. If someone could set up a wiki page to reflect current status, it would be a good start IMO Smile
There you go, can add shaders directly now. Don't try and use the one i attached tho, it's not real! Tongue

(Contains plain text only)

Attached Files
.fx   fakeshader.fx (Size: 27 bytes / Downloads: 355)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

@KrossX
Whoops. Tongue2

(08-23-2012, 05:18 AM)avih Wrote: Long run is a different issue. If someone could set up a wiki page to reflect current status, it would be a good start IMO Smile

I agree, it would be nice.

@ref
Thanks man. Laugh

Edit: Testing it now Tongue
.fx   FXAA_Natural_Bloom.fx (Size: 81,28 KB / Downloads: 811)
That one looks great Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that is nice Laugh

naoan, can i have one with just the bloom Laugh