InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(07-24-2014, 11:05 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: OK macros work with touchpad now, but, can't find a way to control the behavior of the touchpad when using macros. They seem to ignore the general settings as I have tap unchecked, but I get tap when assigning a macro to the pad. Very annoying when I accidentally brush the pad when pressing the option or share button. The hotkey to disable the touchpad doesn't do you any good when you have macros set to those buttons.

Also lately, sometimes it will mess up the operation of my mouse in windows, and I have to logout and back into windows to get it working. I left click on a window and it acts as a multiple select highlighting everything above, and scroll wheel stops working. I haven't looked into this yet to determine when and what makes this happen.

I think I've narrowed down my mouse issue. I believe it occurs when switching between profile with different TP options checked. My game profile I have all the TP options unchecked because I don't need it ingame and use it for extra buttons (now macros, which is about the time I started having this problem)*. So when I exit the game it leaves my mouse acting wonky. So hopefully when you add the option to fully disable mouse functions it will fix this.

Edit: *It could be related to having macros assigned to the pad

Sponsored links

Hi, jhebbel.

I have two questions but first I just want to say thank you.
Thank you for the time and energy you've already put into the project.
I do basically ALL of my pc gaming with a dualshock and I've been
creating my own custom configs since 2003. Developers just don't know
what to do with a controller these days. They're 5 years behind at least.

1. I know there's touchpad support in macros, but I don't see
a way to map 360 buttons to the touchpad the way I used to.
360 section in macros is still blank. Any idea when that will be ready?
Or do I simply not know what I'm doing?

2. The REAL feature request - Is it possible to add customizable
trigger sensitivity? Not dead zone but sensitivity. Meaning a slider
or scale where say: I'm squeezing the trigger down 120 degrees
but it's being interpreted as the full 255. If not, could you add the
option to have any press read as 255?

Thanks
(07-28-2014, 06:27 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: I think I've narrowed down my mouse issue. I believe it occurs when switching between profile with different TP options checked. My game profile I have all the TP options unchecked because I don't need it ingame and use it for extra buttons (now macros, which is about the time I started having this problem)*. So when I exit the game it leaves my mouse acting wonky. So hopefully when you add the option to fully disable mouse functions it will fix this.

Edit: *It could be related to having macros assigned to the pad

This setting is still in the works, since it was not part of the developers underlying functionality its taking a little longer the implement than I was hoping, but i think next release probably tomorrow should have it.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(07-28-2014, 09:18 PM)S1L0 Wrote: Hi, jhebbel.

I have two questions but first I just want to say thank you.
Thank you for the time and energy you've already put into the project.
I do basically ALL of my pc gaming with a dualshock and I've been
creating my own custom configs since 2003. Developers just don't know
what to do with a controller these days. They're 5 years behind at least.

1. I know there's touchpad support in macros, but I don't see
a way to map 360 buttons to the touchpad the way I used to.
360 section in macros is still blank. Any idea when that will be ready?
Or do I simply not know what I'm doing?

2. The REAL feature request - Is it possible to add customizable
trigger sensitivity? Not dead zone but sensitivity. Meaning a slider
or scale where say: I'm squeezing the trigger down 120 degrees
but it's being interpreted as the full 255. If not, could you add the
option to have any press read as 255?

Thanks

First off big thanks and welcome to the forum.

360 controls in macros is mid progress, really hoping to finish soon because I know its kind of a bigger feature that several people have been waiting on, I'm just trying to balance my time between feature requests, bug management, my own personal goals for the program, and oh yea my actual job lol. Suffice to say going in 10 different direction means i'm not going in any one direction as fast as I would like, but rest assured this is high on my priority list.

As for number 2, not only is this possible, but when I wrote my code to handle the stick mapping, I wrote in code to do the triggers as well, Its pretty much just sitting there waiting for me to circle back around and implement it, so Ill bup this up on my priority list some, hopefully have it out this week or weekend.

OK, given recent posts I spent some time getting and authentication bridge created between my site (http://dsdcs.com) and this program, so in short there is now a login option in the tool. This is yet another step towards my hopes of creating a profile, macro and game sharing "community" and creating cloud functionality. This also allows for me to disable ads for users that make a monetary contribution to the project, I think any donations over $2 getting ads turned off sounds fair, any thoughts or input?

Also more SS's of the game DB implementation

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello! Ive recently been looking for a new updated ds4 tool after Inhexster stopped updating his. Previously, everything worked fine. However, after installing ds4tool I can't seem to get anything to work. The light doesn't show up on my controller and only get Wireless controller to show up in my devices. The controller does not appear in DS4tool. I am using usb to connect. I also have attached a debug profile. Thank you for your help.
(07-29-2014, 09:20 AM)titoblue Wrote: Hello! Ive recently been looking for a new updated ds4 tool after Inhexster stopped updating his. Previously, everything worked fine. However, after installing ds4tool I can't seem to get anything to work. The light doesn't show up on my controller and only get Wireless controller to show up in my devices. The controller does not appear in DS4tool. I am using usb to connect. I also have attached a debug profile. Thank you for your help.

Your log didn't show up as an attachment, are you certain you removed any other dualshock apps and tools?

Attention

Could the following users create an account on DSDCS.com and then email me ([email protected]) using the email linked to the account, I will upgrade your accounts for free as a thankyou for your contributions in translating:

Quentin Matthys Y J (DIS) Spanish
RedShadow (DIS) French
Ă–mer Kemal Kutsal (DIS) Turkish
Paolo Damasco (DIS) Itilian
Fabian Schneider (DIS) German
Taleweaver (PCSX2) Dutch
Gabler (PCSX2) Portuguese

Hi there

Is it possible to wake PC from sleep somehow using DS4 and this tool?
(07-29-2014, 02:19 PM)Booch Wrote: Hi there

Is it possible to wake PC from sleep somehow using DS4 and this tool?

No way to do this that I can think of.