DS4Windows - J2K
(03-08-2015, 09:47 AM)SenileAnimal Wrote: The Task Scheduler appears to be identical between Windows 7 and 8, but I could be wrong.

(I included some screenshots in case they might be useful. Another good resource: http://www.7tutorials.com/advanced-users...-scheduler)

Oh, man, this works GREAT now. Thanks a ton for this!

Sponsored links

hello, thank you for this great program!

i have found two games with issues. first is halo 2 pc, the rumble only works half of the time and cuts out constantly, this is not an issue with the 360 xbone pad. the other game is prince of persia sands of time on pc. the game does not allow you to input gamepad settings into the game whatsoever.

is it possible to fix these two issues in a future ds4windows software update? thank you again!
Hey, thanks for that great tool. It would be even better if there was a antideadzone/negative deadzone feature. In some games deadzone is set at too large value for a DS4 controller.
It's been a while, but i'm still here, minor update too:
Version 1.4.245
Fix settings tab text being blank after clicking controller/driver setup
Check if .Net 4.5 or higher is installed at the start.
Fix crash with certain macro
Option to disable flashing light when controller latency is over 10ms
Special Action Program: Added Arguments/Command Line and hold trigger for x seconds to launch program
Bug fixes

I'll be adding to updated translations as well as the new lines from this update soon.
(03-08-2015, 01:45 AM)samal90 Wrote: ok so finally I bought a new adapter. I am able to pair it via bluetooth. Is it normal that it sometimes loses the connection though? Randomly, the led on the gamepad will start flashing red (the color I chose) meaning it lost connection with the dongle. Its kind of weird.

Could you tell me what adapter you vought?
(03-09-2015, 06:17 AM)saucell Wrote: hello, thank you for this great program!

i have found two games with issues. first is halo 2 pc, the rumble only works half of the time and cuts out constantly, this is not an issue with the 360 xbone pad. the other game is prince of persia sands of time on pc. the game does not allow you to input gamepad settings into the game whatsoever.

is it possible to fix these two issues in a future ds4windows software update? thank you again!

I think that's more of a problem with those older games, doing some quick searches of PoPWackooT, people have issue with 360 controls in general.

(03-10-2015, 12:04 AM)itakumre Wrote: Hey, thanks for that great tool. It would be even better if there was a antideadzone/negative deadzone feature. In some games deadzone is set at too large value for a DS4 controller.

I don't think that would be possible, since it's ingame deadzone, there's isn't much that could be done about that.
Thanks a lot for the update J2K!
The arguments option and the hold timer is working fine to launch a EXE!
In the last 2 builds, when the controller is very low on battery life on bluetooth, the light stops working but controller still works. During this time on the controllers tab; ID, battery, and selected profile entries are gone (just blank space).
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
Just want to say thanks a lot for this:
Quote:Option to disable flashing light when controller latency is over 10ms
Thanks a ton for letting us disable the latency flashing! One more thing to point out: If you hover over Quick Charge in the Settings tab, the descriptions misspells the word "connecting" at the bottom. Obviously, this doesn't affect how the program works. Tongue
Seems like the deadzone for the analog sticks is axial instead of radial. Is that an xinput thing, or would it be possible to change it?
Axial deadzones are kind of crap for camera controls.
Are the rumble options only for testing or does they can make the rumble stronger?
Like if I set it to 200% would the rumble be stronger on this profile?

I ask because on Skyrim the rumble is really really weak and would be nice to make it stronger Laugh