Dynasty Warriors 5 in PCSX2 latest
That's really up to you to determine. Where you feel comfortable. Do you monitor your temps?

Sponsored links

yeap... My laptop gets hot. Thats why i play for 2 hrs or 1 and a half then let the laptop rest.. Smile
What is your CPU temp after playing a game for a while? Over 70c? Or 80c?
Uhmmm.. I dont really know.. Sad

how to determine the exact temp of my laptop??? I dont know that.. (sorry but im not really a computer wizard guy Sad)
Try downloading the speedfan program, and it should give you detailed results
i downloaded the Speedfan program. Good it it a freeware. Is it only to determine CPU temp?? i though it also has the capability to control fan speeds???
I'm honestly not too sure on what temperatures it records, but I do know that it looks like a good program so someone else should be able to help you on that, the core temperature is my fan temperature basically.
on the reading it detects 5 readings.. Namely:
temp1: xx
core0: xx
core1: xx
core2: xx
core3: xx

it has fluctuating values. Now where is the real temp of my laptop?? are u using the program also??? are you using it to monitor your laptop temp?? thanks for the program suggestion Smile
Yes I do use it but the only temperature I really look at is my arctic freezer rev pro v2 fan, I think you can overclock as well, but like I said im not sure, but it does definately look like a decent program anyhow
are u using PC or laptop???

hmm. im exploring the program but i only find temp readings.. Hmm. for methe one i should be looking at is Temp 1?