Errors on Official English guide
main long guide 0.9.8:

There are several its' where should be its in English grammar.

Quote:Zoom: As the name suggests, you can enter the percentage you want the game to be zoomed in. You can also use it while running a game by pressing Ctrl and + for zoom in and - for zoom out.

Vertical Stretch: This option can not be changed from the GUI but is similar to Zoom thus in this section. Does what the name suggests and is usable by pressing Ctrl-Alt and + or - .

Precisely only the - and + in NumPad works.
It won't work if you press the - and + below F9 and F10.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W

Sponsored links

Quote:VU GXkick Hack: Adds more delay to VU XGkick instructions. Needed for 'Erementar Gerad'.

It displays XGkick in GUI
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
Hi guys, I've just started translating the 0.9.8 guide and I'm not sure if it's an error or not. I wanted clarification on something ambiguous to me.
Quote:Now onto the actual plugin configuring:

Graphics:

First, you will want to check what version of pixel shaders and DirectX (on Windows) your graphic card supports.
The "on Windows" puzzles me, because we should be talking about the pixel shader and DirectX version the graphic card supports on a "hardware level".
So "on Windows" implies software... and I got a bit confused. Could someone help me understand?
Strength, Agility and Prestige all in a compact 4 door package. The Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione is just perfect.
DirectX only applies on windows operating systems, not Linux Smile Also not all windows systems have the same DX, Win XP supports up to DX9 while Vista and 7 up to DX11.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Wow that was a lightning fast reply thanks! That information helps out alot Smile
Strength, Agility and Prestige all in a compact 4 door package. The Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione is just perfect.
@pcsx2fan Fixed Wink
Quote:GS Window tab of the Emulation Settings:
Here you will be able to control various aspecs of the video output of PCSX2. Below we'll describe the settings available to us:
aspecs=aspects Smile
Ohmy How can i not notice that. Wacko I read the guide almost 2-3 times but didn't find a small mistake. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Fixed thanks Wink
Quote:System =>Check/Uncheck Backup before save: When this is checked, PCSX2 will create a backup of your saved state each time you save it. Very useful in case your state got damaged or corrupt in some way. You can find the backup states in the sstates folder, they have a .backup text at the end of the filename.
Shouldn't this be "file extension"?