FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
(08-12-2013, 09:38 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Are you sure? I've never heard of this.

I know it's weird. The summoning was the same, but it had different camera angles and a cool effect. You should check it out, haha.
Thanks, I will try the codes later Smile

Sponsored links

Hi fizzymillipede! i've got some problems using it with pcsx2 on changing things and i don't know if it could be helped or not.

When i change equipment to jecht sword and strange stuff like that and load the save and enter a battle it redirects me to the ps2 memory card screen... o.O
another thing is when i change an item in enemy attacks some of them just replaces that item with a normal "attack" and others when i use them correctly the camera blocks on the characters unable to see till the techinique is finished which is rather annoying... what can i do?
(08-12-2013, 07:54 PM)Pyramid Head Wrote: When i change equipment to jecht sword and strange stuff like that and load the save and enter a battle it redirects me to the ps2 memory card screen... o.O

Jecht Sword only works if you equip it as a shield. If you equip it as a weapon it crashes the game.

(08-12-2013, 07:54 PM)Pyramid Head Wrote: another thing is when i change an item in enemy attacks some of them just replaces that item with a normal "attack" and others when i use them correctly the camera blocks on the characters unable to see till the techinique is finished which is rather annoying... what can i do?

This is normal. The camera tends to work better if an aeon uses the ability. What abilities are replaced with "normal attack?"
(08-13-2013, 07:47 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Jecht Sword only works if you equip it as a shield. If you equip it as a weapon it crashes the game.

This is normal. The camera tends to work better if an aeon uses the ability. What abilities are replaced with "normal attack?"

But i saw your video on youtube and the camera works fine, were you using a Ps2? Anyway abilities like: thundaja, mana beam, emblem of fate, swallow, judgement day and others...

ps: how can i make aeons use items?
(08-13-2013, 08:31 PM)Pyramid Head Wrote: But i saw your video on youtube and the camera works fine, were you using a Ps2? Anyway abilities like: thundaja, mana beam, emblem of fate, swallow, judgement day and others...

The camera only works for some of the abilities, and those were the ones I picked for my video.

(08-13-2013, 08:31 PM)Pyramid Head Wrote: ps: how can i make aeons use items?

Go to Character menu in FFXED and give them the ability to use items.
(08-13-2013, 08:35 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: The camera only works for some of the abilities, and those were the ones I picked for my video.

Actually i used some of the ones that you used in the video and it still bugs... Thanks anyways! (:
(08-14-2013, 12:33 AM)Pyramid Head Wrote: Actually i used some of the ones that you used in the video and it still bugs... Thanks anyways! (:

What version of FFX are you using?
(08-14-2013, 07:43 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: What version of FFX are you using?

NTSC-U
The North American version of FFX does not have Dark Aeons or Penance, so if you try to use one of their abilities, it will not work for you.
(08-15-2013, 03:35 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: The North American version of FFX does not have Dark Aeons or Penance, so if you try to use one of their abilities, it will not work for you.

Ok so the final 1 million dollar question is which version did you hack more and that works better by changing stuff without any crashes? Because i own both pal and ntsc, though i haven't tried the pal version yet