FFXII gamepad trouble.
Sad 
Hi everyone, i need help with ff12 and media-tech pathfinder mt1502 gamepad. In ff12 i cant browse through menus and battle commands with left analog stick, (i can control the hero and cam rotation with both sticks) while d-pad works fine. The most weired thing it worked fine when i played solo without squad to control. No changes in plugins, no changes at all, just mounted a new image to daemon tools.
What could that be? And one more thing, other games like ff10 and ff10-2 works fine with full analog controlSad

Sponsored links

Some games simply need you to use the digital pad, I dont remember exactly for FFXII but if you look in the licenses menu you can move thru the selection spaces with the digital pad while the analog stick will let you move thru the board without moving the selection cursor thingie, anyway it's game design.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-10-2009, 07:22 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Some games simply need you to use the digital pad, I dont remember exactly for FFXII but if you look in the licenses menu you can move thru the selection spaces with the digital pad while the analog stick will let you move thru the board without moving the selection cursor thingie, anyway it's game design.

yea, ffxii menus and command option work with the digital pad
(10-10-2009, 07:22 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Some games simply need you to use the digital pad, I dont remember exactly for FFXII but if you look in the licenses menu you can move thru the selection spaces with the digital pad while the analog stick will let you move thru the board without moving the selection cursor thingie, anyway it's game design.

You might got me wrong, the game DID work with full analog sticks control of menus etc., both of them, for about 30 minutes from the start. But suddenly failed, just hero movements and camera rotations left. Pluings configurations doesnt help at all, its so sad, and found no default button to resetSad

P.S. Solved problem by binding analog axis to d-pad buttons. At least works nowSad
Are you using save states? Loading one could cause some controller failures in some cases
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-11-2009, 12:18 AM)Bositman Wrote: Are you using save states? Loading one could cause some controller failures in some cases
I do, as well as original save option. Just played ffx, works fine and ff12 failing againWacko
Downloaded pal image (had ntsc first) but still no progress.
Quote:Downloaded pal image
Please read our rules, it is written all over the place that we give no support for warez/downloaded material and will have your thread locked...
Consider this a warning
[Image: newsig.jpg]