Final Fantasy X Editor (v2.0.3)
Thank guy, you help me very much, i hope get your new version soon. ^^!. Why do not you add Blitzball? it would be great.
add me when you have a new version, I have become your fans ^o^

Sponsored links

FFXED by fuzzymillipede is a very richful editor that supports blitzball (but you have to turn off FFX to use it).
i have dropped blitzball plans in favor of battle modification which is something more unique and that cannot be done via savegame modification.

sry but i will not send emails to notify people about new versions. What you can do is subscribe to this thread and maybe that new post is a version update.
BTW you should not post your email on public forums (at least not in a normal way. use eg: "name at mailprovider dot com"). Be aware of bots.
thanks!
Thx for the editor i used it a lot!

But now all of a sudden is not working anymore and i dont know why... i have windows 7
Now when i open the program it will load the common datas (like when you start the game, basic stat etc)
How could that happen and how do i fix this? Pls i want to use the editor again , i like the fact this one is in-game and i'd prefer to fix this instead of using other non ingame eds
This sounds very unusual. You need to provide more info and do some tests.
1) Have you installed any new software ? (maybe it is conflicting with the Qt libraries)
2) Any AntiVirus software blocking it?
3) have you tried other savegames? If yes, have you tried to start a new game and see if editting any value works?
4) Have you changed any PCSX2 settings? (v1.4.0, v1.2.1 and several previous versions are working for me)
1. Yes i installed new softwares

2. I got avast.. i dont know how to check if it blocks it or not, he never did before

3. Not working on other saved games. Do i really need to start a new one? So long the ffx intro Smile

4. Not a change on settings
1) open a new command window and type "echo %path%" (without quotes). Check if any of your newly installed software is listed there (or a path of it)
2) have you tried to disable avast for a short test?
3) it would help to eliminate the fact that it is a savegame issue.
4) ok
1) i can see a list... but what should i do then? (i also checked install/unistall panel and ordered from date of update, last updated program were -microsoft silverlight, -visual C++ 2012, -MSXML 4.0)

2) i tryed to disable avast but nothing happen, so it's not that

3) ok i would give a try and let you know...

but there is a very odd thing you should know...
the inbattle part of the editor is working!!!! so odd
(characters, item, aeon etc section are not working, but battle does...)

PS. i'm running version 1.0, should i try use the latest?
1) you should have checked if that list contains any program you have recently installed. but if the one listed by you are the only onces, then they most probably should not affect it.
2) ok
3) Ok if "battle" ois working then it is very weird as that part is the most instable one. Checking a new game would definitely help.
After that you should try a new PCSX2 version. I can check if v1.0 is still working by tomorrow maybe.
ok i managed to fix it... but it is still odd to me!!

i extracted the saved game and used FFXED, then when i runned it i tryed to use your editor again and finally was working!!
so it seems it was a memory issue

thanks anyway for the advices and hints