Force Unleashed playable!!
If it works only in SW mode then I can forget about playing this. I am glad I played this on PSP already.
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS

Sponsored links

(07-15-2009, 12:04 AM)CobraSA Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 11:58 PM)Alpha Wrote: In software mode Force Unleashed was always playable but slow for most users. I don't get it... what is this all excitement about.

Em. It was playable even on plugins from april... But much slower. Smile
CobraSA: I dont know if this had occurred to you, but while you may not believe the guy, being very rude about it in the process, there are more than one version of the game available, different regions and such, it is very likely that your region of the game was not playable, while his may not suffer from the same problem.

Instead of arguing with your "im always right, listen to me, hes an idiot" attitude, be happy the guy can play his game, its no skin off your nose if his worked and yours didnt, its just how it is.

tl;dr version:

Pull your head out of your own ass.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell
In software mode Force Unleashed was always playable but slow for most users. I don't get it... what is this all excitement about.
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell
Can someone please ban this guy? 0.o Like, FAST!

PS: Nvm the guy just deleted those...ugly gay photos...
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Uh...what the *****?!
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(07-19-2009, 09:34 PM)CobraSA Wrote: why it's not marked as playable in website then?

the last updates for this list were afaik done for the 0.9.6 rc1 release of pcsx2. also it will be only updated if one of the beta testers verify the game's changed status. but you are of course free to share your screens and vids with us in the "post your 0.9.6 screenshots" thread.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Official PC version is coming
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/07/...lel-story/

now it should work a lot better then the PS2 Emulated version Smile