GSdx 1.0
I posted a new build. Could you test it and report back. Thanks you.

Sponsored links

Unfortunately, nothing has changed: shadows are missing, as is the white bug.

I tested this build.
Could you generate me a gs dump of the missing shadows. This way I can check the behavior on my side.
Ok, I'll do it.

The GS dump. 
While testing around some other stuff, I found out that Mortal Kombat Armageddon gets an 80 FPS (!!!) speed hit when you go from Medium blending to High blending (20 FPS from 100 FPS in native).

@gregory if you want a dump to look into it I'll provide Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Today, when I went to test my R9 fury on GSDX OGL for the first time, I came across an issue where no game I play shows anything besides FMVs. I'm running the latest 15.8 Catalyst driver on Win10 64bit. The build tested was 1.3.1 gb9e00ab. NarooN also had the same issue on a build from a few months ago on his 7870 with the 15.5 drivers. Any help with this would be great.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
What you guys have blending unit accuracy set to? I think it's important because higher ones use more GL extensions.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
None.
could you check for any older version of PCSX2 where it worked ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I'll have to go back a while. I tested a build from may and it still failed.