GSdx
Known issues, picky game. Try using the latest GSdx from the latest beta plugins package (december 09) with one of the scaling options: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Those are not FMVs BTW :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

that Wild Arms 4 shots is done 100% in software mode, 6 threads
i think it's better have these:
1. an option for disabling screen saver in vista.
2. an option for changing brightness level.

I don't know what's the different of D3D & OpenGL; but i see the games are more compatible with OpenGL.
So I wanna know what's the different of them & why there is no OpenGL plugin for pcsx?

Thanks for your great plugins.
It was all the same in the last few versions, just made the software renderer faster each time.
(02-17-2010, 07:09 PM)-hamid- Wrote: I don't know what's the different of D3D & OpenGL; but i see the games are more compatible with OpenGL.
So I wanna know what's the different of them & why there is no OpenGL plugin for pcsx?

Ehr there's ZeroGS OpenGL and ZZOgl plugins, also if you mean porting GSdx to OpenGL it needs someone who knows OpenGL well enough to do it... gabest tried to do this before but he didn't get far being alone doing it.
Quote:Ehr there's ZeroGS OpenGL and ZZOgl plugins, also if you mean porting GSdx to OpenGL it needs someone who knows OpenGL well enough to do it... gabest tried to do this before but he didn't get far being alone doing it.

I have used ZeroGS plugins; but i think they are so slow and have some gliches for me. i don't know they are D3d or OpenGL plugins.

I have used pete's D3D & OpenGL plugin for epsxe & his OpenGL plugin makes all my games fully work on epsxe. So i think he should know well about OpenGL.
but i never see a pete's PS2 graphic plugin.
so why they don't do this together?
Because Pete is obviously not interested.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Quote:there's ZeroGS OpenGL and ZZOgl plugins

ok, i have found ZZOgl plugin. but it works same as ZeroGS for me.
I think gsdx is so much better than ZeroGS. Because it makes my favorite game playable.Happy
i forgot to tell,
I have a problem with D3D10 on full screen mode.
any resolution i choose in gsdx D3D10; i will have windows resolution in game (1280x1024 for me).
this only happen in full screen mode for D3D10.
Does anyone know what's the problem?
There's no problem, that's how it is intended to work (using your desktop resolution).