GSdx
Yes, GSdx is beeing worked on.
It's just come to a point where real improvements to it require a lot of work (and therefore time).

Sponsored links

Plus I'm lazy and unfocused. Got a few improvements ready for when I can concentrate on one thing for a day.
pseudonym: don't worry were all rooting for ya just do it when you feel doing it

Hey Rama did you get what you need from one of the testers so that you could take a look at the pal version of SMT:nocturne Im willing to help though just tell me what you need and do you know why there is a transparent white thing on top of the screen on the game's SMTLaughevil summoner 1/2 on DX10/11 but it does not happen on DX9

[Image: 3396724.bmp]
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Anyone remember EpsXe? i know they are still doing work on it from time to time. So even if it takes another 4 years Pcsx2 is super sweet Smile
I have lots of faith in your ability Pseudonym and Rama and me thinks its only a matter of time before you have a break though Smile
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Call of Duty 3 NTSC GSdx 1.16 SSSE3 r2966 DX10/11 Hardware/Software mode compare
(Hardware mode settings: Native resolution, other settings default)
(Software mode settings: SW rend. threads: 3, other settings default)

Intel Core i7-5820K [email protected] / Crucial 2x8Gb DDR4-2133 / MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G / Windows 7 SP1 RTM x64
(05-14-2010, 11:51 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Call of Duty 3 NTSC GSdx 1.16 SSSE3 r2966 DX10/11 Hardware/Software mode compare

It looks like devs should totally rewrite gstexturecacheHW.cpp someday... The bug is the same as in "Ratchet and Clank"... Unimplemented feature...
Wait, wait. This is totally not the same bug Tongue2
We also know about the issues in that file (and it's not only there, we need an entire new texture cache. It means rewriting half of GSdx.).
would be cool rewriting half of gsdx Laugh (propably not for u though!) but this should be a hilarious update!!!!!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
can anyone help me? i just downloaded the setup but when i tried configuring it this error always shows up.
plugins\GSsoftdx.dll SysLibError Message: <NULL>

can anyone help me find a solution to this?
that would be very helpful
GSsoft is a 6 year old discontinued plugin and is NOT GSdx. Since we don't provide any download for that, it means you did not download it from our site hence you won't get any support.
[Image: newsig.jpg]