GSdx
Hi guys,
I'm trying to use the gsdx march plugins but i get no video at all. I tried every version of it, sse41, ssse3, sse2, but still no image is shown, i get only audio. same thing happened when i was with xp professional sp3.
I saw in an older thread that i could use it too with epsxe and gave it a try, no video at all too with dx9, dx10, only with dx7 option. The game i tried to run with cpsx2 was Gow2 and with epsxe was resident evil 1.

my specs are the following:
cpu: core2duo t8300(it supports sse4.1)
geforce 8600m 256mb with latest gpu drivers
2gb ram
2x 120gb hdd.

can you guys point me to what could be wrong? i didn't mess much with configuration, just tried some safe settings and no good.
thank you.

Sponsored links

Helps, just ripped Kingdom Hearts 2 to my computer and not quite sure it will work. I have 3 gb RAM an Intel R Celeron R CPU Processor 900 @ 2.20GHz 2.19GHz and a 32 bit operating system i have pcsx2 v 0.9.6 and my configuration is mostly normal with one alteration and my BIOS is european v 1.60
This is not a general support thread, if you need help create your own thread in General Discussion
[Image: newsig.jpg]
mine is about gsdx, i can get screen with zerogs opengl but it's extremely slow.
with gsdx i can't get even the bios screen, only audio output.
thanks.
You should update your directX and set GSdx to DX10 Hardware renderer
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-27-2010, 07:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: You should update your directX and set GSdx to DX10 Hardware renderer

thank you Bositman, i thought because my system was already with dx11 it was updated Smile
sorry for my mistake.
thanks a lot.
Freezing problem in Shadow hearts 2 undub. gsdx 2693, SSE4.1, DX10 hardware mode. Occurs randomly at the end of battles.

also experimental AA mode breaks player shadows.

Still testing other modes but software dx10 and gsdx 1873 appear not to have this issue.

dump to follow

Attached Files
.rar   sh2 20100530.rar (Size: 2,17 MB / Downloads: 240)
First: Undubs and other mods are not supported, however I remember a random freeze that was caused by speedhacks and you could continue usually by pressing the pause button a few times. (disabling speedhacks should remove them completely)
Second: If that's the freeze then it's not related to GSdx.
Third: It's experimental AA for a reason, just be thankful it works at all Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-30-2010, 07:29 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: First: Undubs and other mods are not supported, however I remember a random freeze that was caused by speedhacks and you could continue usually by pressing the pause button a few times. (disabling speedhacks should remove them completely)
Second: If that's the freeze then it's not related to GSdx.
Third: It's experimental AA for a reason, just be thankful it works at all Tongue

thanks for the tip. I've been mucking about with settings for the past day trying to narrow it down to one thing and I think you're right pausing unpausing does unfreeze. I did spend considerable time searching for other reports of same issue found nothing. could have saved me a lot of time Laugh

I'll disable ALL hacks, I had previously left INTC sync hack and status flag hack on since they are on by default I think.

and ofc no complaints with the AA, forced AA doesn't work in directx games half the time, just noting.
Windows vista, nvidia 8800gts, intel q6600.
Directx updated.
The "directx10" option doesn't appear, even if it was present on older versions of GSdx.

I'm using pcsx2 0.9.7

Why? T_T