GSdx
Hello guys!
Oh I wanna make my first time as a PS2 player...
Well I 've been reading your guide (hell, is too difficult and I am not a pro on PC)
I made many changes and tries to make it play. I finally loaded the game with P.E.Op.S CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0
The problem is on the graphics. With GSdx the fps is around on 60 and it goes "double-screen", and with ZeroGS the fps is too low (around 10) and too slow. How can I make the fps around 30-50?
My specs are the following :
- Win 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- ATI Radeon 5830 -which is not listed on the guide to check the pixel shaders and the directX
- Core i5 2.67Ghz
Do you need anything else?
Any info is worthy. Well I am so close to play PS2 and I dont wanna to give up!!! Sad

Sponsored links

What do you mean by "double-screen"?.. Do you have a squashed copy of the image on the lower half of the screen?..
If so, you can make slight modification to the GSDX code and compile special version...

What is the game?..

Try to overclock your Core i5 above 3.0GHz... I'd expect 3.2GHz even with reference cooler...
lol I dont know much about overclocking... Double screen.. hmm it somehow fades. And the image goes double.. no no it just goes double.. The game is God Of War II.

"If so, you can make slight modification to the GSDX code and compile special version..."

What do u mean? :o
is there some way to fix the problem with the forced blur that started appearing ever since r1402 or so?

i have to use r1384, because so far it's the last version that both fixes the sprite errors i get in spectral vs generation while still giving a crystal clear screen, not muddled up and destroyed with that awfully looking filter.

for the record, texture filtering is disabled, so is anti aliasing and resolution's set to native but the post 1402 versions blur everything anyway.
(07-13-2010, 05:15 PM)sp3cial Wrote: lol I dont know much about overclocking... Double screen.. hmm it somehow fades. And the image goes double.. no no it just goes double.. The game is God Of War II.

"If so, you can make slight modification to the GSDX code and compile special version..."

What do u mean? :o

Try to use the latest svn build of both PCSX2 and GSDX... God of War 1 and 2 are emulated almost excellent now...
(07-13-2010, 03:50 PM)sp3cial Wrote: Hello guys!
Oh I wanna make my first time as a PS2 player...
Well I 've been reading your guide (hell, is too difficult and I am not a pro on PC)
I made many changes and tries to make it play. I finally loaded the game with P.E.Op.S CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0
The problem is on the graphics. With GSdx the fps is around on 60 and it goes "double-screen", and with ZeroGS the fps is too low (around 10) and too slow. How can I make the fps around 30-50?
My specs are the following :
- Win 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- ATI Radeon 5830 -which is not listed on the guide to check the pixel shaders and the directX
- Core i5 2.67Ghz
Do you need anything else?
Any info is worthy. Well I am so close to play PS2 and I dont wanna to give up!!! Sad

Overclock your core to be over 3.0GHz+
It will increase your fps moderately. i5 processor is a good overclocker so use its capability well.
Hi everyone! Sorry to change the subject but I wanted to ask about the known bugs in SW: The Force Unleashed. The first being half of the screen missing and second the transparency of the hud textures.

My questions would be:Are these bugs GDsx or PCSX 2 related (as far as I know the first one is GDsx and second PCSX2 I would like to know if that is correct)? Is there a known way to fix those but was not implemented for some reason (like a general goals set before making such changes) or has no one yet attempted to fix them because of more urgent problems?

I have this game for he PC and PS2 and the PS2 one is far superior for me and it would be cool to be able to play that version on my PC.

Also sorry if this was asked before but what happened to the links in the first post:

*link down* (on hold until gabest comes back, for the time being compile on your own)

What happened and who is gabest?

Thanks!
Gabest is the Author of the plugin GSDX. I believe he got married and hasn't shown for awhile.........

About the problem with ur game, why not just make a thread rather than ask here........and sorry can't help you there.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
Thanks. I think I'll do that. Tongue
I want to post some bugs. (maybe already known)
In FF12:
The light of the actions lines don't have the right colors in Hardware DX10 mode. But they are correct in Soft mode.
EDIT: FIXED in SVN build. So forget this one.

MGS3:
Shadows of the trees are horrible in Hardware, but perfect in Soft.

KH2:
Sun light goes through buildings. (I have not tested in Soft mode this one)