GSdx
is it possible for someone to disable the fade transition effect in Shadow Hearts: From the New World? I was told this glitch could be resolved in hardware mode by resetting (pressing F9 twice) but this does not solve the problem at all for me.

Sponsored links

(12-07-2014, 07:18 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: It's not meant to improve/replace DX11, it's more of an improvement on software mode. Think of it as software mode assisted by an OpenCL-capable video card.

That was just my guess from reading the commits. I am certainly no authority on it.

It's entirely possible Gabest just wanted to play with OpenCL too Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-07-2014, 06:48 AM)Kein Wrote: Anything?

Also, any idea how to fix shadows in Star Ocean 3?

Hardware:
[Image: JOz8VAKs.png]

Software:
[Image: 3hKtVB5s.png]

I tried quite a few of HW hacks in GSDX but to no avail.

The shadows are CRC hacked out of GSdx hardware rendering. Some routine in them causes the game to run 100x slower than normal.
There's an option in the hacks section in the GSdx config, that disables CRC based hacks.

Grandia on PSX, good times Smile
help.. using latest dev build, i cannot open Gsdx configuration windows, it make pcx2 crash..
any solution?
(12-08-2014, 05:38 AM)dampih Wrote: help.. using latest dev build, i cannot open Gsdx configuration windows, it make pcx2 crash..
any solution?
just in case try whether you have the same problem in the latest stable build 1.2.1
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-07-2014, 07:18 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: It's not meant to improve/replace DX11, it's more of an improvement on software mode. Think of it as software mode assisted by an OpenCL-capable video card.

Are you saying it has the accuracy of SW mode with the performance of HW mode? Would definitely love some Nvidia support if that's the case
That's exactly what I'm saying that the goal of it is, yes. But as Blyss Sarania revealed above, we're just speculating as to Gabest's actual goal with this.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
I found old version of the GSDX with disabled texture cache that allegedly fixes most of the GSDX hardware bugs but is slow. How good is this version compared to the newest GSDX and could option to disable texture cache be added to the mainline version ?

http://www.emucr.com/2011/05/gsdx-svn-r4635.html
It's very old (2011). Also, according to a comment on the page, it's very slow.

Quote:Damn...you weren't kidding about slow performance were you...

Running REZ:

Old hardware plugin with Gfx errors..rock solid 60fps

New plugin with no gfx errors....22fps!!!!!!

It would be useless to most users.
(12-12-2014, 06:10 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: It's very old (2011). Also, according to a comment on the page, it's very slow.

It would be useless to most users.

Yes it's old that's why I am asking if this option can be ported to current GSDX and newest gpus are fast.