Game Suggestions
(04-05-2012, 07:33 PM)abdo123 Wrote: Metal Slug series cheap and good ! Smile

haaa? there is a metal slug games in ps2? i really didn't know that, i only played it in NeoRage...

Sponsored links

4 and 5 and 6 and the legacy version AFAIK
(04-05-2012, 08:00 PM)devilscorner Wrote: well i haven't played the games you mentioned i think i would try it

wow i think i will try it and yeah me too i get slowdowns in my i5-2410m usually when it is hot
Never encountered slow down with mine getting hot... Have you burned yourself yet? I got mine up to 83°C with Intel Burn Test and burned my left wrist, also, are you on a Toshiba? Mine scared me when it got that hot but after reading about it, it turns out they do that on purpose to compensate for the small heat-sink (the hotter an object, the less surface area it needs the dissipate heat). I wouldn't try getting a i5-2500K that hot, they're not as tough+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(04-06-2012, 01:03 AM)ChikTikka Wrote: Never encountered slow down with mine getting hot... Have you burned yourself yet? I got mine up to 83°C with Intel Burn Test and burned my left wrist, also, are you on a Toshiba? Mine scared me when it got that hot but after reading about it, it turns out they do that on purpose to compensate for the small heat-sink (the hotter an object, the less surface area it needs the dissipate heat). I wouldn't try getting a i5-2500K that hot, they're not as tough+^_^+

mine sometimes get 80+°C or sometimes 90+°C then i get slowdowns for exmaple when i play tekken 5 i get 10fps decrease for 3-4seconds then it would turn back to max fps... and im using Acer not toshiba (well it is cheaper than toshiba ^...,^) but when i tried to play other games i don't get that kind of slowdowns except for tekken 5
(04-06-2012, 10:18 AM)devilscorner Wrote: mine sometimes get 80+°C or sometimes 90+°C then i get slowdowns for exmaple when i play tekken 5 i get 10fps decrease for 3-4seconds then it would turn back to max fps... and im using Acer not toshiba (well it is cheaper than toshiba ^...,^) but when i tried to play other games i don't get that kind of slowdowns except for tekken 5
well i wouldn't let it get past 90°C, i don't care if i5-2410m is rated for 105°. that's plastic melting temp right there, your slow down is probably the temperature engaged throttle built into the CPU, make sure your vents stay nice and clear, play on a flat, cool surface and maybe consider one of those laptop cooling pads to set it on+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(04-06-2012, 08:57 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: well i wouldn't let it get past 90°C, i don't care if i5-2410m is rated for 105°. that's plastic melting temp right there, your slow down is probably the temperature engaged throttle built into the CPU, make sure your vents stay nice and clear, play on a flat, cool surface and maybe consider one of those laptop cooling pads to set it on+^_^+
maybe my question now is out of topic but can USB powered fans can make laptops more hotter, and upgrading ram can boost pcsx2 performance? because im only using 2gb in win7 ultimate 64bit