Games which work with VM but not with VTLB???
if it's in any video then i didn't have the bug in r673
i tested it about 60 minutes video oo
a few times i even used speedhacks (1.5) and flush to zero and DaZ
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

I can second that bug. For me PCSX always hangs after the begining video when Yuki leaves the village. Once the video is over, PCSX screen turns black and the game stops working. I'm using r528. My Vista is refusing to start the VM version saying "Failed to allocate enough physical memory" (I have 2GB of which ~800MB is used).
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 3.6GHz | Mainboard: ASUS P5K-E Wi-Fi | RAM: Geil DDR2 Ultra 4 800MHz @ 900MHz 2x1GB |
GFX: GeForce 8800GT | SFX: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium | OS: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32-bit
Dead to rights 1 SLUS

Doesn't work on any version after the first Pg nor on any new version , but works on the PCSX2 0.9.4.
What it does on the new SVN and beta version is loading the DVD ROM (black screen) and then FPS goes to 900 and above (and nothing happens). The last thing saying in the DOS-like window is:
"pad 0 returned 1"
"pad 1 returned 1".
Hope this helps
Game that really works with VM and doesn't work with vtlb since it have been created a for now: Crash TwinSanity
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
manganoid: Thanks for the hint. However, I've tried to run it on 0.9.4 VTLB and it crashes even faster (already during the movie and not after) then with the latest 0.9.5 r528. Unless you meant to run it in VM, that unfortunatelly gives the same error as before (failed to allocate memory).
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 3.6GHz | Mainboard: ASUS P5K-E Wi-Fi | RAM: Geil DDR2 Ultra 4 800MHz @ 900MHz 2x1GB |
GFX: GeForce 8800GT | SFX: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium | OS: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32-bit
run it as administrator
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Erm... I do run it with upgraded privileges, if you run it without you get a different error that states: Failed adding SE_LOCK_MEMORY privilege.
The difference is that when you run it as Administrator, the system can give you the SE_LOCK_MEMORY privilege, however (and I think that's a Vista issue) it fails to allocate the needed memory because Vista buffers all free memory, so in result there is no "free" memory. When you check the Task Manager in Vista you will see something like that: Total: 2046, Buffered: 1107, Free:0
the video when yuki leaves for the first time (with the plane)
crashes for me too but if you skip it
it skips to the part right after the broken szene
tell me if that works for you
you can enable video skipping under config in the game
in the video you have to press something select or something like that
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(02-23-2009, 12:00 AM)3man Wrote: Erm... I do run it with upgraded privileges, if you run it without you get a different error that states: Failed adding SE_LOCK_MEMORY privilege.
The difference is that when you run it as Administrator, the system can give you the SE_LOCK_MEMORY privilege, however (and I think that's a Vista issue) it fails to allocate the needed memory because Vista buffers all free memory, so in result there is no "free" memory. When you check the Task Manager in Vista you will see something like that: Total: 2046, Buffered: 1107, Free:0
ok then try running pcsx2 before anything loads up when you restart the pc. Unsure
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
restart the pc, load as admin and if it fails, turn off UAC