Get part black screen in Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Hello, I got this error when I updated my PCSX2 Build Nightly. In previous version v1.7.4673 didn't get black screen like that.

Can anyone help me what configuration should I change to fix this some black screen?

Those part black screen only happen when starting the dialogue before start to fight, when fighting all seems normal as should be.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-15-2023, 07:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Thanks for reply my thread and sorry for my late reply cause I just back to home from vacation.

Can I send file txt of that emulog? I can't copy the emulog, cause contain url link.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 9,49 KB / Downloads: 40)
emulog should start around 0.0 instead of 11.9030
please post the full one
(07-17-2023, 06:40 AM)jesalvein Wrote: emulog should start around 0.0 instead of 11.9030
please post the full one

This file start from [    0.0851]

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 14,73 KB / Downloads: 49)
is this a romhack ? doesn't look like vanilla dbzbt3
(07-17-2023, 07:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: is this a romhack ? doesn't look like vanilla dbzbt3

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that.
(07-17-2023, 07:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: is this a romhack ? doesn't look like vanilla dbzbt3

vanilla version, still get part of black screen

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 25,41 KB / Downloads: 36)
ah, ok. so this was the bt4 romhack

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).