God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(04-06-2009, 06:24 PM)KimPim Wrote: Yes, I have this issue too, and is because the emu can't find the second layer.

[Image: capture04062009132006.jpg]

That is not an error. My emu says that too, but the game works fine.

There are two possible solution to your problem that have been posted already: using another dvd plugin, or patching the iso with toxic DL patcher.

And no, no fix for the white screen.

Sponsored links

(04-06-2009, 09:35 PM)kyoko Wrote: That is not an error. My emu says that too, but the game works fine.

Well, when you come to this point prepare to crash.

[Image: gowcrash.th.jpg]

(04-06-2009, 09:35 PM)kyoko Wrote: There are two possible solution to your problem that have been posted already: using another dvd plugin, or patching the iso with toxic DL patcher.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-post...l#pid36451 Smile

Edit: Finally I could pass this point with CDVDolio + r915!!!
It is strange because previously I tried with this plugin but without result... Anyway thanks!!!
(04-03-2009, 05:02 PM)cooldudepranav Wrote:
(04-02-2009, 01:15 AM)cooldudepranav Wrote: after usin praful's patch i was able to carry forward the fight with ares but after defeating him again white screen comes. the game doesn't hang i.e i can hear sounds etc but no video is there...

plz help... searched for the same in forum but couldn't find anything regarding it Sad

guys i need some help here... noone saw my prob i guess
hmmm NO ONE SEEMS TO C MY PROBLEM.... guys i m stuck at the very end of the game plz HELP ME OUT...

POSTIN FOR THE THIRD TIME.... DOn't wanna spam the Forums Plz pay some attention to my problem too
You can't solve it.Period.End. Do you understand this?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i have used prafull's patch too, but the game still hangs at a white screen at the final battle. im probably doing something wrong. do i have to load up the game frrom a memcardsave for the patch to work? do i need a certain revision?

i tried it by loading a save state from the very end of the fight against the kratos army in revision 486. it wouldnt load in the latest revision and my last memcard save is from a while before that.
(04-07-2009, 07:01 PM)Bositman Wrote: You can't solve it.Period.End. Do you understand this?

hmm can't understand elaborate.... Smile
anyone know how to fix the background issue on gow 2?
(04-06-2009, 06:20 AM)simoran1 Wrote: well i now have gow2 working but am getting a bug - the back grounds dont render properly:-

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

anyone know how to fix this?

anyone know how to fix this?
this issue is unfixed Sad
The patch was only for fixing green fog.This issue has nothing to do with green fog, cause if you watch closely you can see behind the green fog that there is no background rendered also. Must be something else.This issue needs another approach to fix it
err..those solution above are for GOW 1 or 2?

I am sorry, I am new at PCSX2 but what is CDVDolio and what is r915? Where do I get them?
Windows 7 x64
Intel G2020 2.9GHz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GT630GT 2048mb