Issue for Kingdom Hearts / FFXII / FFX
Dunno if it helps but some of what Louis R14 stated in the gdsx thread (like the text overlap that i forgot to mention) i'm experiencing. The other stuff i didn't experience cuz i can't get to it from the freezing. Thx for all the help!

Sponsored links

just found out Tongue, set the VU Cycle Steal to Large (not Max Tongue), setting it to MAX makes that text stuff happen Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
k thx!Smile
Been away for a while and took your advice when i came back, i turned off all the speed hacks and nothing works. So i started from my last save file and started the whole fmv again and nothing frooze! still laggy but i can deal with it as long as there arn't freezings, will report back if any probs thx for the help!
The only issue I have with those games, and that same plugin is that sometimes my models turn out really *****, like parts missing and stuff, but I put up with it as its usually the only one that lets me read stuff in menus etc.

the FPS drops ingame however, because of more stuff being loaded alot faster and it gets a little heavier(imo).