Keep asking for update Directx libraries
@Avih
I give up. (you can do as you like, I'm not going to argue any further)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

If you haven't noticed, I'm not arguing you or discussing anything with you. I'm telling you to mind your own business, and if someone else on a thread tries to help, let it be.
(02-25-2015, 02:00 PM)avih Wrote: If you haven't noticed, I'm not arguing you or discussing anything with you. I'm telling you to mind your own business, and if someone else on a thread tries to help, let it be.
I'm very sorry for my past behaviors. you can help other's as you like, I'm not stopping you.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
If copying "d3dx9_43.dll" into "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\" => "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\d3dx9_43.dll" did not work try to copy it into "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins" => "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\d3dx9_43.dll"

pcsx2 should have a missing assembly dissolver, or?

is this d3dx9_43.dll you use something you found on your pc or is it the dll you downloaded somewhere else?
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...aspx?id=35

Tried installing this one as well? Apparently it solved the whole d3dx9_43.dll is missing error for various people. (Albeit for different games but eh). Worth a shot.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(02-25-2015, 02:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: If copying "d3dx9_43.dll" into "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\" => "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\d3dx9_43.dll" did not work try to copy it into "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins" => "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\d3dx9_43.dll"

pcsx2 should have a missing assembly dissolver, or?

is this d3dx9_43.dll you use something you found on your pc or is it the dll you downloaded somewhere else?

I did that, and guess what? The programs log still said D3dx9_43.dll cannot found, which is weird. Anyway that file is the one that came from the pc, not downloaded from anywhere.

@Ryudo
The installer said I had already installed newer or equivalent version of Directx. You can look at my screenshot provided. But I don't see why PCSX2 can't detect such dll file.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don't want to make a stupid comment... but have you tried restarting your pc?

And again... you have this dll in the system32 folder and syswow64 fodler?

And don't want to make another stupid comment but can you check the style of the letter? So convert them to lower case...

Can you tell me the exact size (in bytes) of your dll?
Both d3dx9_43.dll files has same size, 2.28 MB. And, I had restarting PC after changing file names to lower case. Still, nothing changed.

Edit:
Good news!! Finally I know how to fix it! I just happen to found another d3dx9_43.dll in somewhere in Download folder, but it's size is just 1.90 MB, then I deleted old dll file from system32 and syswow64, and replaced with this one. Guess what? It's working!! Now I can change GS plugin to Gsdx properly.

Thanks for who was helped me for taking your time to solving my problems. Oh yeah, I'm also sorry if my questions caused arguments between of you guys. But still, thank you again to you, especially ssakash, willkuer, Ryudo, Brock, and jesalvein. Smile
That's good. I almost had the feeling that you just use a corrupt file. My d3dx9 is as well 1.9MB.
(02-26-2015, 12:46 AM)Gamez Boy Wrote: Both d3dx9_43.dll files has same size, 2.28 MB. And, I had restarting PC after changing file names to lower case. Still, nothing changed.

Edit:
Good news!! Finally I know how to fix it! I just happen to found another d3dx9_43.dll in somewhere in Download folder, but it's size is just 1.90 MB, then I deleted old dll file from system32 and syswow64, and replaced with this one. Guess what? It's working!! Now I can change GS plugin to Gsdx properly.

Thanks for who was helped me for taking your time to solving my problems. Oh yeah, I'm also sorry if my questions caused arguments between of you guys. But still, thank you again to you, especially ssakash, willkuer, Ryudo, Brock, and jesalvein. Smile

can you show me how you did it or can someone tell me how to solve this problem step by step like what to download, where folders to go to, what to install etc etc.

i hope someone replies to this