Kingdom Hearts 2 lag
@Warweeny - Sorry I didn't notice, I identify people on forums mainly by their avatars, not name's, you changed yours, so...

Uh, Xion was erased what you talking about? 'It' is no more.

How's the PSP emu btw? Does it upscale? Run well? Mind showing us the screenshots? Smile.

@VIRGIN KLM - Again, would you mind explaining to me how the speed up cheat works?

Thanks Smile.

Sponsored links

You just modify the value of the address I gave you. Higher means speedup, lower means slowdown.
What value do I need for the feel of 60fps?
Depends on how much lag you have depending on your specs, I can't give any accurate advice but just start raising it, until you feel comfortable, it's super easy trust me.
Alright, but outside of Twilight Town it runs great, so if I sped up the game to run fine in Twilight Town, wouldn't it be extra fast outside Twilight Town?

I'm annoying with all these questions, ain't I? Smile
Nah, it's not something that have been discussed alot, is a new substitute to frameskipping. The cheat modifies game's internal speed and this is constant so use it on areas/fights that have a slowdown or use it constantly on a PC that is way bellow the recommended requirements. I could play in 960x540 on a Core Duo with an old IGPU at 30 (effective) fps or 1280x720 on the same setup @ 24 (effective again) fps. It's not recommended though for video recording.
Meh, tbh I guess I'll just do without it then, since its constant, and since I play on the couch with PS3 controller, can't be bothered to constantly switch. Its mostly fine anyways, just sun rays like in Twilight Town which seem to hit my FPS to maybe 45 or something like that. I guess I'll just live with it, its mostly fine anyways.

I guess I should mark this thread as solved then?
Yep, if you have more issues with it just head on and PM me.
Alright man, awesome Smile. Does this forum even allow you to mark a thread as solved?
I doubt that it would hurt, it's not like it's going to get locked or deleted.