Kingdom hearts 2 Graphic problem
I hope you mean this.
For that imgburn do i just insert my disc in it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

What happens if u turn scaling off? I.E put it to custom and use your monitors native resoultion? Also does it occur in software mode out of curiousity?
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
Software Lags, and it acutally happens to all my games, the graphic glitch lol, uh the scaling makes it look more clear and lags less doesn't really effect the glitch what is I.E?
i.e. means in effect, I know software will be slow, but does the error occur in it? just run it and check, You dont have to play with it in sofrware mode, it just may help in figuring out the problem.
Yes with software mode, the error does not occur lol and the custom res thingy didn't do anything
Hmm next thing I would try, paticularly if this occurs in every game, is to resinstall your graphics drivers

Edot: although at this point having tried everything previously mentioned I am just coming up with things that MAY help
Does updating graphic drivers count?
What do you mean count? Also does the same thing happen on directx 9 hardware mode?
No directx 9 hardware actually works but it doesn't run the game as well
Have u downloaded a more recent svn revision since?

Edit: it is quite a strange issue, I know that there was (quite some time ago) a known issue with KH on direcx 9 that required the lograithmic-z fix, but that it was fixed an doesnt require the hack in direcx 10 (which is why its greyed out)