Laptops capable of running PCSX2
Hi guys. I'm in the market for a new notebook and I'm wondering what you guys are using and what works to run PCSX2 and Dolphin.

Sponsored links

how much is the budget ???

it is the most important thing Smile
(06-29-2012, 03:40 AM)abdo123 Wrote: how much is the budget ???

it is the most important thing Smile

My budget is $1200 good sir
Forget about anything like Dell or HP. I recommend Clevo P150 or P151. Got mine from malibal.com (builder) but you can also try xoticpc.com (reseller), depending on the deals. You definitely want an i7 3610QM and GTX series card
(06-29-2012, 03:50 AM)synce Wrote: Forget about anything like Dell or HP. I recommend Clevo P150 or P151. Got mine from malibal.com (builder) but you can also try xoticpc.com (reseller), depending on the deals. You definitely want an i7 3610QM and GTX series card

Yes, I've been looking at some Sagers on XoticPC. Do these emulators run well on your rig? But I also have a boat load of gift cards on amazon, so if I could find a premade machine that would be more than awesome.

I'm also wondering how I can tell if a CPU is overclock capable if anyone could tell me that.
good luck stiff

video card NVIDIA gtx 580 it's super vga for must games ^_^
Operating System : Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Central Processor : Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

Video Adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GT 520

Video Memory : 1.00 GB

Total Memory : 7.98 GB
(06-29-2012, 04:38 AM)Claire Redfield Wrote: good luck stiff

video card NVIDIA gtx 580 it's super vga for must games ^_^

I'm sorry. I have no idea what you just said.
If you're looking to buy from amazon try the Asus G series. They're kind of bulky but the cooling's good. With speedhacks my current setup runs almost everything at 3x res and 60fps. However SOTC must be played at 2x, and I don't think there's a decently priced laptop CPU that can handle MGS3 in software mode. MGS games may also have to be played at 2x unless you don't mind OCing the GPU and occassional slowdown during cutscenes.
I love my laptop, Works spot-on with Pcsx2 and dolphin, although im not really interested in dolphin as my actual wii works better.
http://www.electronicbazaar.com.au/noteb...-560m.html
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*