LilyPad 0.10.0
(06-18-2013, 01:36 PM)n0eticsyntax Wrote: Hi. I am having a problem with my right joystick on a generic usb controller. It's from some company named Kingmys, and besides the current problem I am having it's a great controller (it looks and feels like a PS2 controller, except that ▲OX■ is 1234). I have installed the drivers that came with it and the vibration is functioning perfectly after resetting my computer, but the right joystick still won't map right. When I try to map it to any of the directions, it overwrites my button key settings.

Before attempting to map the right stick ([UP] key mapped properly)

After mapping the Right stick

None of the other sticks or keys give me problems, and every now and then the [UP] or [DOWN] directions will map to the proper z axis, but I usually need to spam the input before that happens. Does anybody have a clue what could be going on?

PS: I bought the controller on Amazon, if looking it up would help. Search for Kingmys USB controller. As I said before, it's the one that looks (almost) exactly like a ps2 controller.

So I'm an idiot, and I've wasted serverspace with the content in my last post.... To make up for my (kinda) stupid questions here are the answers, in case anyone else is having a similar problem....

If you are having a problem mapping any of the joysticks on your controller, press the [ANALOG] button, then try mapping it..... cause that's all it took for me to get my gamepads working...... haha... Thanks for the awesome emulator, Team PCSX2!!

EDIT: The d pad on controller two wouldn't map, and it was the same problem/solution mentioned above! Happy gaming!

Sponsored links

Hi all, just got myself a working pcsx2 and I am trying to play Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters.

I have set up everything correctly that i'm aware of and used lillypad to set up my usb xbox360 controller. The controller and all buttons function fine in the game, however I run into a small problem.

I have tried to search for a solution but unless I have missed the obvious I couldn't find it here; whilst running with the left stick, I go to press X to jump (A on the controller + holding the left stick up) and this is all fine and i jump forwards. However when I land and have let go of X, im still holding the left stick forward as im wanting to continue to run forwards, but my character reacts like im barely pushing the stick up (walks in a slow motion). The only way to get rid of this was to let go of the left stick and after a second, push up again and all is fine until I jump.

Is this solveable? Thanks for any help.
I have my mouse mapped to L2 and R2 to control the camera in Kingdom Hearts, but the game window isn't capturing the mouse input when I click. I've tried Windows Messaging and DirectInput, it's not doing anything. I'm using Windows 8, LilyPad r5282, and PCSX2 1.0.0.
i have a problem with lilypad plugin
everytime i configure pad 2 pad 1's buttons clear itself
i'm using same controllers
i have dualshock 2 usb controllers
i'm using Lilypad svn (r5282) 0.11.0 [lilypad-r5350]
Hi, I have Saitek PS2700 Rumble Pad for Pc with usb connection. In game force feedback effects come with one second delay and effects lasts too much. With SSPSX pad plugin force feedback effects runs perfect.
I guess this is where I'd make the suggestion for this.

I wanted to suggest that you include combination keys for ps2 controls. For instance making it so that pressing down left control + mouse movement = in-game movement.

It may seem stupid or redundant but I ran into a perfect example of where it would be useful this week with Okami. You see normally the brush for Okami uses the movement controls and I, like most pc gamers, immediately mapped to wasd. The standard wasd controls are hellish for the brush and I'd love to be able to use my mouse. Unfortunately my mouse controls the camera and attack keys, so I'd either have to give up my mouse for camera control and bind it to movement (using something else for the camera) or I'd have to get used to the current setup and forget about it.

If I could set it so that normal mouse movement = camera movement but another button +mouse = regular movement I could do both.

I hope this suggestion reaches you because there are other games I could see it being incredibly useful on :<
I was wondering if anyone could help me with pad configuration?
I'm using a dualshock 2 plugged into my laptop via usb and it is recognised by lilypad.
Ive mapped all the buttons but cant get the rumble/forcce feedback to work.
The entiire section that says 'configure binding' and below is greyed out so i cant set the force feedbck to anything.
Ive used other ds2's but to no avail. Is it possible with this?
I have dualshock 3s if that would help.
thanks in advance, daz.
dazjazz: are you using this? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hi I'm having trouble using Lilypad to play DDRMax. I'm using this Dance Mat http://www.ddrgame.com/dance-dance-revol...eluxe.html with it. My problem is that I can't hit both arrows on the same axis (e.g. left + right) simultaneously. Normally you would blame this on the game pad, but the pad works perfectly in Stepmania. Furthermore I even tested it with ePSXe playing the original DDR. the ePSXe controller plugin works perfectly there(I map the arrow pads to the dpad). So that narrows it down to Lilypad.

At first when I checked Lilypad's config, I saw it had mapped all the individual pads to buttons, while the Right Arrow and Down Arrow were mapped to axis. I thought this was the problem so I went to the cfg file and changed it to recognize them as buttons 1 and 3 respectively. It still recognized the arrow pads when stepped on one at a time, but not simultaneously. I then did some experimentation and mapped the PS2 d-pad arrow keys to the a, b, x, y buttons on my xbox 360 controller and the xbox 360 dpad to the circle, cross, square, and triangle keys. While trying DDR using a 360 controller mapped that way, I still couldn't hit arrows simultaneously. This showed me the problem was indeed a Lilypad issue. Apparently Lilypad won't let you register two dpad buttons of the same axis hit simultaneously.

I'd like to help fix this bug, but in the meantime is there anything I can do?
Good night,

Can someone help me out to configure the Trustmaster T500RS steering wheel into the LilyPad plugin?

I have set up everything in DirectInput mode and after that, I've try to simply map the original PS2 axis and buttons to the wheel but ...

The problem is that every axis or button I want set up reemplace an older one. It's not posible to create a complete 10 - 15 button and axis conversion list.

Also when I click into the Device Test tab and see which are the wheel axis and buttons identifier names and how they work I try to setup into the Plugin but the axis identifier (For example: Steering) is different ... Device Test = X+/- and in Plugin Setup Y+/-.

It's a really strange beaviour.

If the Plugin autor want a video to showcase the problem I will send it without problems.

Thanks in advance.