Multiplayer for Guantlet dar legacy
me and my friend are trying to play gauntlet dark legacy together but cant figure out how to setup a game together! any suggestions?

Sponsored links

Unless it has active multiplayer server, a LAN mode, or a splitscreen mode, then there isn't much you can do
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
is this something you are trying to do at your own house? or across the net?
we are trying to do this across the net VIA hamachi (lan). it worked with the Dolphin Emulator for gamecube but the gamecube version is broken AF so we are trying to get the PS2 version
there is no LAN option (that I remember) in GL:DL you will not be able to do it over hamachi.

If I can get a tiny bit off-topic how is the Gamecube one broken?
(09-05-2015, 03:38 AM)vgxdelta Wrote: we are trying to do this across the net VIA hamachi (lan). it worked with the Dolphin Emulator for gamecube but the gamecube version is broken AF so we are trying to get the PS2 version

all enemy's are different on his screen compared to mine. when im close to him on my screen im far away on his screen Vise versa. he sees enemies that i dont and vice versa. its just not enjoyable.
well, that is due to the differences between your PCs I'm sure, but I won't push that line any further.