New PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)!
That's barely the grpahics plugin you're using, please take pictures of your graphic plugin settings and emulation settings and post them in a new thread in the support area of the forums if you want help with it:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Discussion
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(02-06-2011, 08:50 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That's barely the grpahics plugin you're using, please take pictures of your graphic plugin settings and emulation settings and post them in a new thread in the support area of the forums if you want help with it:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Discussion

eh... settings... i changed ssse3 to sse2... Sse2 becomes more stable than ssse3 for me.
0.9.7:
r3878->sse2 ->stable vs. ssse3->unstable/crashes
r3113->ssse3 ->stable vs. sse2->stable weird...
I didn't need help after all xD
had to change graphics plugin only nothing else
No need for help Wink
and thats it
Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.40 up to 3.20 Ghz<-Due to clock multiplier by Gigabyte technology
Gigabyte Motherboard GA-G41M-ES2L
Nvidia 9400 GT (XFX)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
4 GB RAM
HI these games not working with pcsx2 0.9.7 gsdx hardware :k1 grand prix 2005,K1 World Max 2005 ,K1 World Grand Prix 2006,K-1 Premium Dynamite

this games working with gsdx software and ZeroGs but very slow. 10 fps

some fixes:
-enable game fixes- check vu xgkick hack - for elementar gerad box if you whant to see the fighters with color,if you dont check this box the fighters can be seen without color .
-Zerogs plugin : disable anti-aliasing, check the box -fast update-00040000 speeds some games (okami) to see the fighters.( but it is very slow 15 fps)

The single game with kickboxing i manage to play it is K1 grand prix 2003 50 fps with no problem

amd athlon II X3 445 3100 MHZ (overclocked with turbo key 3350 mhz)
2 giga ram ddr3
asus m4a78lt-m
ati radeon hd 5570 ddr3 1 giga ram
windows xp profesional sp3

Any trick for this games tu run a litlle more faster?? at least 30 fps ? Smile thanks
great keep the good work guys ^_^
will there be a new beta out soon? BEen forever since last release.
Strange, never knew forever was only 4 months Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The changes made are too minor to warrant a new beta release.
Instead of that we've been working towards something more "substantial" Wink
we could benefit from a plugin release though Smile
(02-25-2011, 11:19 PM)Saiki Wrote: we could benefit from a plugin release though Smile

yes Smile

tales of legendia Sad
Good work guys...
i only wish the problem with Onimusha Dawn of Dream was been Fixed...every release the Progress is very good