Automatically managed Folder Memory Card - Public Test
I've tested a dozen games, all seemed fine, still checking out stuff and trying to break it Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Everything is working with my colection on 80+ games
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Does swapping things between normal cards (full and nearly empty) to folders and back work? also copying between different types in the bios etc work with it all okay?

Need to know all the user management functionality is fine as well as the games Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'm not sure what you mean by the first question, but copying in the BIOS should work perfectly from File to Folder. The other way round should also work, but that might be a bit more involved due to the save filtering feature. If you disable the filtering you should be able to copy them from Folder to File, but obviously if you have a lot of saves that means some won't actually show up.

But hey, feel free to try and break it, I appreciate all problem reports so I can fix the issues!
sorry yes my first question was moving saves outside of the emulation, converting folders to memorycard files and visa versa.

Again, you should probably let someone else test it to make sure, but conversions from File to Folder should work fine, while conversions from Folder to File also work but are more limited. At the moment you can only convert to 8MB cards. It's probably not too complicated to add conversions to 16/32/64 MB cards too, I think I'll go do that.
That would be a great addition Smile

If we merge this now (and we should, already! Tongue2), then be prepared there might be a need for hotfixes the next few days.
I'm around every other day. Gregory has a pile of work with GSdx already. Ref, you gotta do it! Tongue2
checked few games and it has been pretty fine Smile , and yeah Ref would take care of it ! Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I should be around to merge fixes Tongue I'll wait till the larger card support is done