New feature-Needs testing!: (GSdx HW mode) Experimental mipmap support
I play in a tv, it changes to 50 Hz automatically.

I never have this problem before on pcsx2, (lot of years using it, see my joined date), and yes, there's no problem with this game because it has 60 Hz selector, but i'm wondering how the other games will work now (the games that doesn't have 60 Hz option).

My games are PAL because there are translated to my native language.

Anyway i need to test other games to see if it's only an issue with R&C games only.

Thanks for help.

Sponsored links

(12-07-2016, 09:54 PM)Nismo Wrote: I play in a tv, it changes to 50 Hz automatically.

Are you sure about that? PCSX2 doesn't use exclusive fullscreen or does any mode switching (that I'm aware of), so you would still be running at the desktop resolution and refresh rate.
Now i'm not sure... anyway it never happened to me before with pcsx2, till now.
(10-07-2016, 06:45 PM)Franpa Wrote: Not terribly familiar with overclocking, but I took your advice to try overclocking the CPU and overclocked it to 3.2GHZ via increasing the uClock from 133MHZ to 160MHZ and ensuring the RAM remains at 1600MHZ. I have to say, I guess it improves performance in the game? The worst performing locations still completely cripple the frame rate though ^_^"

for the sake of ~$200 you can get a 6-core Extreme Edition Westmere and overclock to ~4-4.5 (i'm at 4.2)

plus PCSX2 can use those extra cores Wink
I will experiment with this, thank you.
Does Jak 2 still have water / eye bug?
How is Ace Combat 4 considered running pretty good when the planes are still all black?
(01-07-2017, 01:05 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: How is Ace Combat 4 considered running pretty good when the planes are still all black?
Because it's not related to mipmapping.
Got this stuff downloaded and working just now, so happy with it! Only issue is that in Ace Combat 04, 5 and Zero all have black lines down the screen.

Edit: Never mind, I just had to change from 2x the native res to the standard res.
(10-11-2017, 07:35 AM)Wardog Wrote: Got this stuff downloaded and working just now, so happy with it! Only issue is that in Ace Combat 04, 5 and Zero all have black lines down the screen.

Edit: Never mind, I just had to change from 2x the native res to the standard res.

you don't have to use native res. just enable the "align sprite" hack and then use 2x, 3x or higher multiple resolutions as you wish